My butt cheek is raw...

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2010, 08:33 PM
I dont like my title

Originally Posted by 1stindoor
3.8L V-6. I call Fayetteville home. I'm currently in El Paso. I don't know if tie-downs will work with my boat...it's engine is actually bigger than the Camaro's.

Werd?Im in ashe near boone NC.And i own a 3.4 camaro love it but need to sell check out my forsale thread and tell your buds killer deal.

Old 02-15-2010, 09:07 PM
2nd Gear member

Good to see you're making progress. I understand the "want to" list, mine seems to get bigger by the day, haha. Of course those pesky "have to's" are in the way... Can't wait until it's warm so I can *try* to do a tune up without getting frustrated...

Old 02-15-2010, 09:22 PM
1st Gear Member

Welcome to the Camaro world! I'm just outside of Benson, about 25 miles from Fayetteville.

Old 02-15-2010, 09:24 PM
Third Generation Moderator
March 2010 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

If your wallet makes your butt cheek raw, perhaps you should keep it in a front pocket.

Good to hear about the ride, sorry to hear about the loss.

Old 02-15-2010, 09:27 PM
In the Staging Lanes

If you're going to do the tune up you've definitely got more patience than I have. I've tuned up several of my previous pick ups...but they're relatively easy as you can access everything without too much difficulty.

That being said...I don't do anything myself with my current truck (GMC Sierra 2500 HD, 4WD Crew). I have a warrenty that takes care of everything.

Old 02-15-2010, 09:29 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Originally Posted by martybaker
Welcome to the Camaro world! I'm just outside of Benson, about 25 miles from Fayetteville.
I know Benson too. I was originally from North Texas, but I've been calling Fayetteville home for nearly 24 years. My wife was born and raised in St. Pauls.

Old 02-15-2010, 09:33 PM
2nd Gear member

Originally Posted by 1stindoor
If you're going to do the tune up you've definitely got more patience than I have.
i try to work on my own cars, i like learning how they work, etc. but my patience is limited (so is my attention span) and with half the engine under the dash who knows how long i'll last before i admit i need help, lol.

Old 02-15-2010, 09:35 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Originally Posted by Saint Ebony
If your wallet makes your butt cheek raw, perhaps you should keep it in a front pocket.

Good to hear about the ride, sorry to hear about the loss.
I had to laugh...I carried a front pocket wallet for years.

Thank you for the sympathy. My mother would have loved this site if she was computer literate. This was her second Camaro. Her last one was an IROC-Z (with the 350...might have been the 305 though). My dad used to say her car only knew of two positions...wide open...or sitting in the driveway.

She wanted my son to have the car when she passed...I haven't decided yet if it's a good 1st car for him...I don't have the maturity for it.lol.

Old 02-15-2010, 09:42 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Originally Posted by montecarlogrrl
i try to work on my own cars, i like learning how they work, etc. but my patience is limited (so is my attention span) and with half the engine under the dash who knows how long i'll last before i admit i need help, lol.
I'm the same way, but I would rather spend my spare time fishing than under the hood. I'll have to post a pic of my true love at some point...21 foot, 225 HP, she'll do nearly 75 mph on the water...sorry I got something in my eye...

Old 02-15-2010, 09:54 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Let's see if I can do this...

Attached Thumbnails My butt cheek is raw...-nitro.jpg  

Quick Reply: My butt cheek is raw...