My 1995 Camaro. Take a look!

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2009, 04:20 PM
In the Staging Lanes
Default My 1995 Camaro. Take a look!

Hey guys,

I've been meaning to get pictures up on this site for all to see. Nothing special right now, but I'm planning on making it into something I can be proud of and say I did all the work to it. Right now it is all stock, besides radio and sub.
Its the Standard 3.4 Liter paired with an auto trans. Nothing powerful, but I don't need something insanely powerful at my age.

I'm 17 and a senior in High school. I owned a Honda Accord before this, and I made it into something I could kind of be proud of lol. I swapped the engines in it and just made it into a good car. I sold it, now I have this. Okay, enough talking, here she is! Let me know what you think I can do to it, I'm not sure where to start.

Name:  camaro1.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  59.3 KB

Name:  camaro3.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  59.2 KB

Thanks for checking it out, and leave me something. I'm thinking new rims since I'm going to be new tires soon anyways. Thanks Everyone!

Josh

Old 09-05-2009, 05:15 PM
2nd Gear member

nice car-

i think you made a typo, you said

"Nothing powerful, but I don't need something insanely powerful at my age."

Then you stated you were 17.... did you mean 77

Old 09-05-2009, 05:21 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Not a bad car. How'd you run your amps battery wire though, through the door jam? Doesn't look very hidden

Old 09-05-2009, 06:51 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Haha yeah, well right now the v6 is plenty fast for me. And i couldnt afford the z28.

Also, the Amp wiring was done by a previous owner I just havent got it changed over yet. Whats the best way to run it threw the firewall?

Old 09-05-2009, 07:09 PM
In the Staging Lanes

I ran mine down the drivers side of the car. The battery is on the pass. side so i had to run it by the cowl/wipers and over to the drivers side. I didn't really try and run it through where all the wires come through so i drilled through the firewall (make sure not to hit any wires) in the drivers upper footwell and ran the amp wire through there, just make sure to use silicone to seal around it. From there i ran it under the footwell carpet to under the drivers door sill, then up the plastic panel in the back seats where the speakers are, then out behind the rear seats to the amp. Took some time to do it but you can't see any of the audio wires except for where the amp is. If you need pictures of whatever let me know.

Old 09-06-2009, 09:01 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by c4maro
nice car-

i think you made a typo, you said

"Nothing powerful, but I don't need something insanely powerful at my age."

Then you stated you were 17.... did you mean 77

^^^xD @ this^^^

But, nice car. I have the same car, in red.

Old 09-06-2009, 10:34 AM
May 2013 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

nice ride. It's exactly like the one I bought when I was 15, only mine had the tan leather interior. It's a great car, lots of fun to drive (even though it's a 3.4 auto). And I agree with the remark about not needing the speed. That's exactly the boat I was in. I couldn't afford the Z, but I had a beautiful car I could be proud of and could have some fun with. If you're serious about doing some tweaking and stuff to squeeze a couple extra horses out of it, there's plenty you can do down the road (cold air intake, cat-back, aluminum heads, stuff like that). Enjoy your ride, and whatever you do, DON'T wreck yours like I did mine

Old 09-06-2009, 10:53 AM
In the Staging Lanes

Originally Posted by CFallsGuy
I ran mine down the drivers side of the car. The battery is on the pass. side so i had to run it by the cowl/wipers and over to the drivers side. I didn't really try and run it through where all the wires come through so i drilled through the firewall (make sure not to hit any wires) in the drivers upper footwell and ran the amp wire through there, just make sure to use silicone to seal around it. From there i ran it under the footwell carpet to under the drivers door sill, then up the plastic panel in the back seats where the speakers are, then out behind the rear seats to the amp. Took some time to do it but you can't see any of the audio wires except for where the amp is. If you need pictures of whatever let me know.
I figured I'd have to drive a hole in the firewall. I'll make sure it'll look nice when done. Thanks man!

Originally Posted by Trollsmeesh
^^^xD @ this^^^

But, nice car. I have the same car, in red.
Thanks man, I'll have to check yours out sometime!

Originally Posted by WIspartan1026
nice ride. It's exactly like the one I bought when I was 15, only mine had the tan leather interior. It's a great car, lots of fun to drive (even though it's a 3.4 auto). And I agree with the remark about not needing the speed. That's exactly the boat I was in. I couldn't afford the Z, but I had a beautiful car I could be proud of and could have some fun with. If you're serious about doing some tweaking and stuff to squeeze a couple extra horses out of it, there's plenty you can do down the road (cold air intake, cat-back, aluminum heads, stuff like that). Enjoy your ride, and whatever you do, DON'T wreck yours like I did mine
Thanks, yeah, I like the color of the interior that I have. I do wish it was at least manual, but I'm glad I got such a beautiful car, for so cheap! I payed 1300 dollars, and it only needed a new motor for the passenger side window and new front brakes. And I plan on not wrecking mine haha.

Thanks guys!

Old 09-06-2009, 12:44 PM

nice looking car i have the same its identical to yours only mine is blue it has the 3.4 and auto mine has 104,000 miles on it i only paid 2 grand for it but nice looking car if you do exhaust i would do borla pro xs thats what mine is getting tuesday

Old 09-06-2009, 12:44 PM
4th Gear Member

Nice car. Like that color.

Quick Reply: My 1995 Camaro. Take a look!