Minor Interior Pieces?

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2011, 04:44 AM
1st Gear Member
Default Minor Interior Pieces?

Does anyone know a site that sells interior pieces? I have looked at many sites and cant seem to find one, Im missing things like the radio volume **** as well as a few of the small black and white ones, the ash tray, the plastic cover on the metal seat buckle, as well as the top for one of the relay box's under the hood. I have called many pull yards but many around dont have any camaros and the the two I did look at were totally gutted.

Old 06-13-2011, 07:45 AM
April 2011 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club
Old 06-13-2011, 08:41 AM
1st Gear Member

Don't forget there's almost always a couple F-bodys getting parted on Craigslist at any given time.

Old 06-13-2011, 09:24 PM
1st Gear Member

Thanks a lot! RMS does have all the radio ***** that I am looking for, they are a little over priced at $8 per but I think they will make the radio a lot less junky looking without missing ***** and all.

Although none of the sites had the ash tray itself, just the cover which I already have, I guess I will continue to keep an eye out online and in junk yards and craigslist.

Old 06-13-2011, 09:45 PM
April 2011 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

i found the whole top piece for the console which included the ashtray and have also found the ashtray on ebabe. had to just search 93-97 camaro and go through all the posts. yah kinda a pain but you find all kinds of stuff you didnt know was available new or used. lol, i believe this comes with a ashtray 98-02 Firebird Camaro 6-speed Upper Console assy BLACK | eBay

Old 06-13-2011, 09:51 PM
April 2011 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

heres a used one from a trans am, does it look right. 98-02 Trans AM WS6 Ash Tray | eBay if you could get the part number you might have better luck. i got a guy at the local gm dealer parts dept that works with me. i call or go in and ask for a part number and sometimes they can get it and no one else can so they make money off me.

Old 06-13-2011, 10:02 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by craby
heres a used one from a trans am, does it look right. 98-02 Trans AM WS6 Ash Tray | eBay if you could get the part number you might have better luck. i got a guy at the local gm dealer parts dept that works with me. i call or go in and ask for a part number and sometimes they can get it and no one else can so they make money off me.
honestly I'm not sure, I always thought mine was more rectangle and that looks more square, but I dont remember specifically and won't be able to check my car till late august when i go back to CT. This is the only picture of the console I have and it dosnt give a great view but it is in a different spot than in the console you posted, possibly because its a vert? or maybe just changes for different years.
Name:  camarofs8.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  59.6 KB

Old 06-13-2011, 10:08 PM
1st Gear Member

I must be mistaken because I found this one and it says it fits all body styles and engines for the 01 camaro and it looks just like the one you posted 93-02 CAMARO FIREBIRD TRANS AM CONSOLE ASHTRAY INSERT | eBay

Old 06-13-2011, 10:16 PM
April 2011 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

yah if you got time someday this summer stop by a gm dealer and check with the parts guy and see if he will look the part number up for ya and let you look at the schematic. they usually want the vin number. anyways i have found parts that way to. like gmpartsdiret i have searched for a part and not found anything, then got the part number and they had it. and way cheaper than at the dealer, some not so much a couple of times, so with shipping about the same. nothing like a brand new ashtray.

Old 06-13-2011, 10:26 PM
April 2011 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

heres a new one but i think your right the convertable is different http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/93-02...s#ht_714wt_937

Last edited by craby; 06-14-2011 at 12:41 AM.

Quick Reply: Minor Interior Pieces?