LOUDEST EXHAUST

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2008, 08:07 PM
2nd Gear member
Default RE: LOUDEST EXHAUST

maybe you need to hear the x pipe before u talk its not a loud that sounds like a chevy truck with some glass packs.. sounds more like a old skool muscle car that ur stareing at wishing u had and it is very loud and makes heads turn and still has a quality sound, i would ditch a cat back system if i were you if loud is wat u want....

Old 01-06-2008, 08:25 PM
4th Gear Member

sweet dude.

Old 01-08-2008, 12:37 AM
Overdrive Member

If you're going to run an X pipe without any muffling devices why don't you just run open headers?

Either way, in my opinion completely open exhaust is way to loud, I know when I started my car with open headers it was completely ridiculous. I personally love the sound of my exhaust, it's loud but not ridiculously loud. Either way, headers, Y-pipe and a good cat back will get you a good sound that'll be loud enough.

Old 01-08-2008, 05:44 PM
2nd Gear member

the man wants it loud and a cat back isnt gonna be loud in caps lol ok guys and they do come with a muffler but its more like a slp high flow cat lol but i love it..... i mean not many pple set off alarms in there apartments when they start there car let alone rev it lol come on u gotta love it

Old 01-08-2008, 06:01 PM
4th Gear Member

i stand bysmooth rumble over obnoxious...

Old 01-08-2008, 11:17 PM
2nd Gear member

98ss4real, you got any clips of your car?

Old 01-09-2008, 11:52 AM
In the Staging Lanes

hey guys thanks for all the comments and yes i want LOUD but i dont want it to be ridiculously loud i need it to sound the best it can sound...and yes forealss can u please put up a video clip of your exhaust thanks...

Old 01-09-2008, 05:58 PM
In the Staging Lanes

My friend had a brand new dynomax race bullit that he was going to put on his mustand so we put it on my car and It sounds damn near perfect! It is a 4 inch round muffler like the slp I have it right after the y with a turndown on it!.The rest of my exhaust is stock for now..Its load but a clean loud notoldtruck with no mufflersound oras loud as slp but still sounds great!!...I have ran open header and it sounded good to me only at certain rpm's! Just my opinion though?? Plus it is only a 40 dollar muffler from summit.

Old 01-09-2008, 06:35 PM
Overdrive Member

I still agree with Spartan, open headers is just too rediculous for a car on the street. If you're at the track it's one thing, but when it's a good idea to wear earplugs when you're driving down the highway so you don't go deaf it's another. My exhaust is in essence "open" but I have resonator tips to quite it down a bit, and I have piping that runs all the way back so it helps quiet it down.

Old 01-09-2008, 07:45 PM
2nd Gear member

yeah i will try to get a clip but its a clean sound sry to say but i have the exhaust and ur listening to pple that talk b.s and giv hear say if u get wat i mean.... i am surprized that it is a good sound an not a glass pack horrible sound i love it and i had slp loud mouth before that and it was more of a ****ty sound to me with the backfireing but for a loud sound that will make everyone look i would go with the texas speeds x pipe i love it, it is very loud in the car but im one of those guys that turn the radio off roll the windows down and listen to it but most cat backs are not loud enough for me and dont sound great pple talk them up and they just turn me off ...

Quick Reply: LOUDEST EXHAUST