Just sharing

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2017, 10:00 AM
1st Gear Member
Default Just sharing

I just picked up a new project, 91 Firebird, and I realize this a 4th gen forum, but notice some of you offer your expertise on others forums (2nd and 3rd gen). I've always been a fan of 3rd gens and missed mine. So i needed something to tinker with and am real happy. It runs/drives, but looks like it may have had an engine swap (305 or 350?)but needs a few things to be road worthy/daily driver as the brakes are squishy in rear/has aftermarket fiberglass body kit (ripped front bumper), partially in primer/ugly right now:

Good cleaning inside/out sat under a pine tree for 1 year spent 2 ours last night just cleaning pine needles from every crevice etc

fluids checked/changed/new wiper blades

Brakes tires/want to swap some discs in the rear/I have a spare rear end from 96 Z28 A4 car 273 gears, may just do whole swap. It has some nice looking 18s all around look like Boss 338s?

a bulb or 2
disable aftermarket alarm
the pop up lights seems to work
hood and hatch struts/Will 4th gen struts work?

lots of fun ahead

thanks for letting me share

Old 09-24-2017, 07:03 PM
4th Gear Member

We have separate sections for all the generations. This particular section is specifically for the fourth gen cars, but most of us bounce around and help in all the generations even if we don't own one.