I got a camaro!

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2010, 11:57 AM
2nd Gear member

Well i found it guy hehe thx i got another problem tho my seatbelts don't seem to work how can i fix them and how much would it be?

Old 09-27-2010, 01:30 PM
Overdrive Member

Originally Posted by sebi1990
Well i found it guy hehe thx i got another problem tho my seatbelts don't seem to work how can i fix them and how much would it be?
Define dont work?
did you crash the car to see if they would hold you in place like they are supposed to? ya gotta be more specific here, things like "my car wont start" or "sumptin broke" or "I hear a bang bang" just wont do it for good troubleshooting of your problem.

Massey

Old 09-27-2010, 02:59 PM
2nd Gear member

Sry about that, well what i ment is when i pull on the seatbelt hard and fast it dosent lock i know that the same thing is with the pasanger side and the rear seat from the pasanger side as well(didn't check the seat behind the driver. I've tried hitiong the breaks when i was driving and seing if maybe the presure of my body will make it lock but it dosen't any1 has an idea what might be cousing this?

Old 09-27-2010, 03:34 PM
Overdrive Member

You are not driving an import, these seat belts use a pendulum locking mech not a centrifugal lock. If you are stopping hard then pull fast it will lock. All 4 belts work this way.

Massey

Old 09-28-2010, 07:45 AM
In the Staging Lanes

Originally Posted by sebi1990
Sry about that, well what i ment is when i pull on the seatbelt hard and fast it dosent lock i know that the same thing is with the pasanger side and the rear seat from the pasanger side as well(didn't check the seat behind the driver. I've tried hitiong the breaks when i was driving and seing if maybe the presure of my body will make it lock but it dosen't any1 has an idea what might be cousing this?
Possibly a spelling and grammar function that's not working?
Sorry...

Originally Posted by Massey
You are not driving an import, these seat belts use a pendulum locking mech not a centrifugal lock. If you are stopping hard then pull fast it will lock. All 4 belts work this way.
What he said.