firme mural

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2007, 10:48 AM
In the Staging Lanes
Default firme mural

ight well the paint peeled off on my hood, so im just going to replace the hood for a carbon fiber or glass hood and get real air intake vents for it...

but i was going to paint me a firme mural on it of da aztec king holding a girl in his armsto girls laying at his feet and one of the girls hold his shield and one of the girls holding a spear

and im not sure if i should keep my car forest green or re paint the entire car midnight blue

Old 06-04-2007, 11:18 PM
Overdrive Member
Default RE: firme mural

I'd go blue...but why don't you just leave the hood one color?

Old 06-05-2007, 08:10 AM
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Mr.Locs

ight well the paint peeled off on my hood, so im just going to replace the hood for a carbon fiber or glass hood and get real air intake vents for it...

but i was going to paint me a firme mural on it of da aztec king holding a girl in his armsto girls laying at his feet and one of the girls hold his shield and one of the girls holding a spear

and im not sure if i should keep my car forest green or re paint the entire car midnight blue
For the love of all that is holy, please do not do that.[:'(]

Old 06-08-2007, 11:06 AM
In the Staging Lanes

hey its my ride, and ima paint the mural, so yea Midnight blue mixed with a base coat of baby blue, then purple, blue then midnight blue, go for the color shift....

as for the mural, thats my ranflan, and its always good to have something special about your car, something no other car has

Old 06-08-2007, 04:26 PM
1st Gear Member

Yeah you are right about having something noone else has.......they don't have it for a reason. If you do something original do it to the motor, racing stripes, or rims, better yet have the fastest one around and put stripes or loud *** exhaust so everyone is like dang that car is bad *** and fast as *****. Instread of man that thing is stupid and looks ugly. Don't bring the whole camaro nation down with this one. WE BEG OF YOU DON'T DO IT.

Old 06-08-2007, 04:40 PM
4th Gear Member

hey its my ride, and ima paint the mural, so yea Midnight blue mixed with a base coat of baby blue, then purple, blue then midnight blue, go for the color shift....

as for the mural, thats my ranflan, and its always good to have something special about your car, something no other car has
If you did not want our opinions then why did you post this? That's the thing with forums, you will get all sorts of opinions, and they might not always be the ones you want to hear.

Old 06-12-2007, 10:59 AM
In the Staging Lanes

ima paint the mural anyway, youll will see it when i get done, be like hey can you paint one on my car

Old 06-12-2007, 11:10 AM
May 2007 ROTM

I'm willing to bet that 99% of us won't want that kind of stuff done to our car.............that stuff is better left on the side of 70's vans.

Old 06-12-2007, 04:11 PM
4th Gear Member

ima paint the mural anyway, youll will see it when i get done, be like hey can you paint one on my car
I can 100% PROMISE that I will not want one on my car. IMO murals and the like are very very tacky, and just don't belong on our cars.

Old 06-12-2007, 04:52 PM
May 2007 ROTM

ORIGINAL: JD1969

I can 100% PROMISE that I will not want one on my car. IMO murals and the like are very very tacky, and just don't belong on our cars.
Yep X2...and the rest are coming.