Finding parts site for OEM replacement/aftermarket.

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2021, 08:13 AM
Default Finding parts site for OEM replacement/aftermarket.

Wondering if anyone can help me locate an online site that's actually reliable to buy aftermarket body kit and oem fenders. I've looked at bodykits.com but the reviews through BBB don't look promising. Also will be replacing majority of the suspension and steering so any places for those would be appreciated. It's a 99 V6 trim, not using it for any track or drag racing but still want good aftermarket parts to customize my own way. Most the components I can obviously get at places like jegs or summit but those places are generally catering to performance applications. Everyone's help is appreciated!

Old 04-13-2021, 11:26 AM
In the Staging Lanes

You have options but they are getting harder to find. Where i have been finding my parts is people parting out their cars. You can try craigslist, offer up or even ebay. Ricks camaros is another option. There is someone on facebook that also has a business selling 4th gen camaro parts. I just bought a hood for my 94 through offer-up for less than $50 in great shape and it was a local pick up. I got my wheels from ebay they were from a 97 ss for super cheap. They were also local pick up. You could also try the classifieds here on this forum. Timing and persistence is what has been working for me. If you want new, your probably limited to reproduction parts and they can get expensive. Good luck.

Last edited by cwilt; 04-13-2021 at 11:36 AM.
Old 04-13-2021, 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by cwilt
You have options but they are getting harder to find. Where i have been finding my parts is people parting out their cars. You can try craigslist, offer up or even ebay. Ricks camaros is another option. There is someone on facebook that also has a business selling 4th gen camaro parts. I just bought a hood for my 94 through offer-up for less than $50 in great shape and it was a local pick up. I got my wheels from ebay they were from a 97 ss for super cheap. They were also local pick up. You could also try the classifieds here on this forum. Timing and persistence is what has been working for me. If you want new, your probably limited to reproduction parts and they can get expensive. Good luck.
As I am coming to realize this lol, I was hoping that since its barely 22 year old production there would still be some online companies that have rights to close to original specs for body moldings. And most people that own these 4th gen aren't looking to give much up unless they have to lol. I didn't realize there was a classified on this forum, I don't have much time to spend looking around sites for hours.