Eibach Sportline or Eibach Pro Kit

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2008, 11:04 AM
In the Staging Lanes
Default Eibach Sportline or Eibach Pro Kit

Hey i have a 99 camaro ss and i am wondering what is the huge differnece between the eibach sportline and prokit, besides the ride height, any one have any picks of a camaro with these suspensions, if so, let me see some pictures, also is the feel of the ride any different?

Thanks!

Old 05-06-2008, 11:11 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Eibach Sportline or Eibach Pro Kit

ride height and the spring rate is the difference.

Old 05-06-2008, 12:25 PM
In the Staging Lanes

and what is the differnece in this?

Old 05-06-2008, 10:29 PM
1st Gear Member

the higher the spring rate the stiffer and more performance oriented they are. you will saricfice comfort for performance or vice versa. And you would need to run a better set of shocks/struts

Old 05-07-2008, 03:40 PM
In the Staging Lanes

So i am thinking of getting sportline what else do u recmmend i get?

Old 05-09-2008, 11:35 AM
1st Gear Member

yeah the sports are a 1.8 inch drop so I would go with some kyb shocks struts. I would not recommend the gr2 because I think they may blow/leak because of the drop. the gr2 are more of a stock height replacement. I personally have ran the agx's on several vehicles and they are built to last. I know they are more money but I swear to you they are worth the money and they are adjustable at the turn of the ****.

Old 05-09-2008, 01:54 PM
In the Staging Lanes

which ones would u honestly reccomend for the springs eibach prokit or sportline?

Old 05-09-2008, 05:41 PM
1st Gear Member

Honestly that depends on you, the area you live in, the road conditions in your area and how high you like your level of comfort. Me personally I like to feel the road so I wouldnt mind getting the sportlines. Also keep in mind that I have daily driven fully gutted cars with only a dash and 2 seats. I have had cars with race seats w/ race harnesses and roll cages. This was all when I lived in cali but I live in detroit and the roads are a lot different. I prefer more comfort these days. Actually you know what lets cut the bs lol. Get the sportlines with some kyb agx shocks/struts they say it will give you a 1.8 inch drop but once the springs set after about a month you will have a 2 inch drop. You ss will definitely look beasty on the streets for the summer time.

Old 05-09-2008, 11:38 PM
VIP member

ORIGINAL: CamaroKid16

what do you want to do?

The sportline kit i believe has more of a drag set up and the pro kit is better for handling. Depends on what you want to do with your car.

there you go

Old 05-10-2008, 09:52 AM
In the Staging Lanes

Thanks everyone Camaro kid were did you get this info that the sportlines are for drag? i just want to drop my car for pleasure and a better ride! and the obvious for it to look awesome!\

Kaoss u are a great help! i know what u mean but my camaro is stock for now, i have a couple of tricks but it is my daily driver so wat do u think!

Quick Reply: Eibach Sportline or Eibach Pro Kit