DRL's & HID's?

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2011, 09:55 PM
I Like to Party

Originally Posted by 3800camaro
Yes there is. I disabled mine. What you need to do it locate the small hole one the dash pad. It's about the center of the dash close to the lower point. Pop the pad up twist the sensor that is there and jump the two wires. I took a peice of 14 gauge wire and jumped it. Tap it up. Then put the sensor back and push the pad back down to clip in place.
Im confused, I was told that GM put DRL's on 97+ Camaro's, so would my 95 have them? If not then im down to getting wiring harnesses for the HID's

Old 10-25-2011, 11:18 PM
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by iLLControl
Im confused, I was told that GM put DRL's on 97+ Camaro's, so would my 95 have them? If not then im down to getting wiring harnesses for the HID's
Ya I realized that after I posted. That's just to disable the auto lights for when it gets dark. I like to have just the front markers lit in dusk and dawn light conditions. As for the hids get the harness.

Old 10-26-2011, 07:49 AM
I Like to Party

Originally Posted by 3800camaro
Ya I realized that after I posted. That's just to disable the auto lights for when it gets dark. I like to have just the front markers lit in dusk and dawn light conditions. As for the hids get the harness.
Yeah ive decided to junk the sh!tty 25$ headlight HID's (Lol) ordered 2 sets of halos's, and just wire in some halos and just get 1 harness for the fogs