Check out what parked next to me at work!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2008, 09:32 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Check out what parked next to me at work!!!

before i quit school i was the ONLY camaro..........until my step brother(that i dont live with) showed up with a 80 something i think rs. it was a blue auto. then he offered me a free red manual that was the same year. i was like screw you my 98 is better

Old 02-02-2008, 10:38 PM
2nd Gear member

i honestly am not sure what cars kids have at my school... cause i dont drive to school until im a junior UGHHHH north carolina schools are gay

edit: okay well maybe just my school. lol

Old 02-03-2008, 02:07 PM
4th Gear Member

kids at my school drive BMWs Audis VWs (mostly the chicks) V6 Mustangs (again.. mostly chicks..). one kid has a 79 Camaro but he treats it like ****.

Old 02-03-2008, 04:59 PM
3rd Gear Member

im in the south so alot of the cars at my school are trucks nd crappy cars, im the only lt1 at my school, there used to be a kid with a ls1 t/a but wrecked it, the only other f bodies were v6 camaros

Old 02-03-2008, 08:34 PM
1st Gear Member

I have the fastest car at my school most of the time. There is one kid who drives his older brother's Mustang GT sometimes, but I have yet to race him.

Although this one d-bag had a MKIII supra, but flipped it. Theres also a '69 camaro here too, but it sounds like **** along with a 79 350 malibu. Other than those, there isn't any real competiton.

The college kids at SWIC have some nice stuff though. STI's EVO's and some other quick cars that I want a taste of.

Old 02-04-2008, 12:55 AM
4th Gear Member

yeah this one kid (as seen in a previous post of mine) had a 94ish Corvette ZR1 i believe he said and he gunned it around a corner on a wet day spun out and high centered it on a rock totally destroying it. Then another kid had a "newer"Rx7 but he drove it up a tree...

Old 02-04-2008, 05:42 AM
3rd Gear Member

damn kids that cant drive...****in up all these nice cars...but yeah the kid at my school with the rx7, its a 93 nd he just got new turbos for it, so im a long shot from getting up in his territory but the dude w/ the mustang, all i need is like 50 more hp to be faster than him

Old 02-04-2008, 11:16 AM
2nd Gear member

My school is very ghetto and poor. Very few kids actually have cars and drive there (the school is over 3000 people).My 6er isthe only F-body, and I believe it is the fastest there. It is pretty sad. There's not even competition. There's a couple of stangs in the teacher parking lot though, but I don't even know what teachers drive them.

In a few years I really want to get the 35th anniversary SS. Those are my favorite Camaros. They are like the icing on the cake of all the legacy of Camaros up until now and I am not that crazy about the 5th gen. I'll probably keep it as stock as possible out of respect for its origin.

Old 02-04-2008, 11:53 AM
4th Gear Member

yeah kids here have fast cars kuz mom and dad can afford that ****... BUT i take an auto tech class at a local technical college and there are some sick cars there. one kid has a 67 Camaro another has like some beefed up 3rd gen and then theres a SMOOOOKIN hot chick (who has a rather large boyfriend..[:@]) drivin a IRocZ and some old Foxbody rustangs that are in pretty bad physical condition..

Old 02-04-2008, 07:25 PM
In the Staging Lanes

I have the 2nd fastest car, I think. I dont think I can beat the 02 Mustang GT. Another car that might be able to beat me is a built civic, but the kid is too cheap to fill the bottle, so he cant. I hate that kid he has an 86 Trans Am, two civics one built one for winter, all of which his dad BUILT for him, and a stock GTP. The kid constantly brags about his cars and how he and his dad built them but he got a flat tire once and did not know what to do.

Quick Reply: Check out what parked next to me at work!!!