Carlisle All GM Nationals June 24-26, 2011

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2011, 07:26 AM
Thumbs up Carlisle All GM Nationals June 24-26, 2011

One of the largest and most diverse of General Motors events, this is the place to be in June. Organized by year, make, and model, the NPD showfield will be loaded with top quality restored classics, original muscle cars and modifed high-performance new models. Buckle up for:indoor displays of concepts, customs, performance and historic vehicles; NHRA drag racing; industry guests; activities for the kids; as well as vehicle and engine giveaways. You will also find an unbelievable variety of vendors, an all-GM car corral and the Manufacturers Midway vending area.
Online showfield registration is now available for the 2011 Carlisle GM Nationals. If you'd prefer, registration is also available by calling our office at (717) 243-7855 or online at Carlisle GM Nationals - Collector Car Show and Swap Meet, Everything GM, Chevrolet, Pontiac, Buick, Cadillac, Oldsmobile.
###
NEW FOR 2011!! CASH AWARDS FOR "BEST" CATEGORY AWARDS BEING OFFERED
Bring Carlisle your BEST and take home up to $1000 in award money.
New for 2011, bring Carlisle your best GM Collector Vehicle and take home some cold hard cash in the process. As we continue our coveted "BEST" category awards, Carlisle Events has implemented cash awards for the following categories:
GM Nationals BEST-OF-SHOW: $1000
Camaro - BEST 1ST GEN: $500
Camaro - BEST 2ND GEN: $500
Camaro - BEST 3RD GEN: $500
Camaro - BEST 4TH GEN: $500
Camaro - BEST 5TH GEN: $500

Experienced and qualified judges who are "car enthusiasts" will judge the NPD Showfield classes, including Camaros. The new judging format includes the "BEST" category award. Winning this coveted honor includes membership in the exclusive Carlisle "Winners Circle" formed especially for these very special vehicles and their owners, and includes a "Winners Circle" jacket. You can find more information in the GM section of the Carlisle Events web site.
TWO GREAT GIVEAWAYS FOR 2011
Win a GM LS-series Small Block V8 on Saturday and a 1975 Cosworth Vega on Sunday
There is alot to see and do at the GM Nationals. Why not make a great experience extraordinary? This year you can win a car and/or engine. On Sunday, don't miss your chance to win a great example of Chevy history - a 1975 Cosworth Vega (#0171). This Vega has the famed British Cosworth high performance engine with tons of horsepower. The car is not the only prize up for grabs. On Saturday, we will hook one lucky person up with an engine. We are teaming up with Gardner Competition Engines from East Clairdon, Ohio and Auto Enthusiast magazine to award a GM LS-series Small Block V8. The engine will feature donated products from top manufacturers that are available for your very own engine build, and this high performance little devil is expected to produce 500+ horsepower. Registration for the giveaway is available online or during the event at the kiosks near guest services.

Old 06-10-2011, 05:42 PM
November 2010 ROTM
October 2011 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

I usually go every year, but I'm debating whether or not to go because Camaro Nationals isn't there. Do you think this will affect the turnout?

Old 06-10-2011, 05:58 PM
March 2011 ROTM
Technical User
ROTM Winner's Club

im gonna go after work on saturday. never made it to any carlisle shows until this year. i thought about showing mine, but i wont make it there until well after 5. and i dont really feel like showing my car either