Brakeplanet dot com

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2007, 05:54 PM
Default Brakeplanet dot com

Has anybody purchased or heard anything about this place? I am thinking about buying some replacement rotors from there, but I am a little skeptical because of the price. They are selling a kit of 2 front and 2 rear OEM rotors plus semi-metallic pads for only $116. Let me know what you think.

Old 09-27-2007, 04:02 PM
4th Gear Member
Default RE: Brakeplanet dot com

ORIGINAL: jrg87

Has anybody purchased or heard anything about this place? I am thinking about buying some replacement rotors from there, but I am a little skeptical because of the price. They are selling a kit of 2 front and 2 rear OEM rotors plus semi-metallic pads for only $116. Let me know what you think.
No brand names are cheap junk made in China.

Old 09-27-2007, 05:02 PM

They are based out of California, and say they make them here in the USA. I don't exactly have a lot of money, so I'm trying to find ways to save money. They also come with a limited lifetime warranty.

Old 10-08-2007, 12:02 PM

maybe they are a start up company and are keepin the prices down to get their name out.there is a place in so cali called rotor woek who sells rotors cheap too.they are made in garden grove,ca they post alot on ebay too.my friend bought a frt n rear set for his honda prelude for 159.no pads.e was very happy with them cuz i had to install them lol.