What should i pay?

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2013, 09:55 AM
In the Staging Lanes
Default What should i pay?

Alright found this car, huge lover of the 3rd gen camaros, was wondering how much i should pay for this car, i am thinking i could make money off it when i am done having fun with it ha, uhh here is link to craigslist: 1985 camaro

and then for the people who don't trust links haha:

1985 Chevy Camaro RS: 358 CI, forged Manley rods with flat top pistons, fresh double hump heads with 205 valves, big roller cam with very Lumpy idle, 1.6 roller Rockets, Victor Jr intke ,edelbrock 650 carb, alum radiator,headers into true duels,350 turbo trans with shift kit,Hurst quarter stick shifter,posi with 3:73 gears. Weld drag stars with good tires,

I have known this guy since high school, and know he has never really driven it much, i remember him having problems with the car overheating but he says that has been fixed. was just wondering what you guys here think about what i should pay. car literally has very little miles on the engine and the car had zero rust last time i saw it.

Old 07-30-2013, 06:12 AM
Third Generation Moderator
March 2010 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

You won't be able to make money on it. If it were a clean, stock, and an IROC-Z, then maybe it could be a money car, but it's none of those things.

If you want it, buy it. You could probably get it for $2000. But buy it for yourself, not so you can flip it.

Old 07-30-2013, 07:32 AM
August 2011 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

If the body was clean, I'd pay between 1800-2k for it, not a dime more, the problem is, at that price, there is no room for you to make money on it, as was said before