T-top help

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2005, 02:36 AM
Default T-top help

First off I feel Like A retard, long story short I forgot to lock my t-top and started driving And yea it flew off on the highway(No one got hurt). So I got one from a junkyard in real good cond. and fits almost perfect, the only problem is the latch wont lock all the way. The pin is about a half an inch from the hole. Now ive heard that there is a way too adjust something too make it lock properley. I was wondering if this is true, and if so how do you do it?

Old 12-09-2005, 08:57 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: T-top help

ORIGINAL: DelrayCamaro

First off I feel Like A retard, long story short I forgot to lock my t-top and started driving And yea it flew off on the highway(No one got hurt). So I got one from a junkyard in real good cond. and fits almost perfect, the only problem is the latch wont lock all the way. The pin is about a half an inch from the hole. Now ive heard that there is a way too adjust something too make it lock properley. I was wondering if this is true, and if so how do you do it?
Hey man, sorry to hear about the news with your T. I know a ton of people that have done the same thing. As for adjusting a pin in a TTop, I've never heard such.

Just out of curiosity, is it possible to return the TTop to the boneyard, and pick up another one? I guess you'll just have to drive the car to the boneyard, and make sure another one would fit. [:'(]

Old 12-09-2005, 10:51 PM
Senior Administrator
February 2012 ROTM
May 2012 ROTM

what side is it? i have a pair i think out in the shed. if i can help ya just pay me for shipping

Old 12-10-2005, 10:07 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: nj85z28

what side is it? i have a pair i think out in the shed. if i can help ya just pay me for shipping
Now that's what this hobby's all about; helpin' each other out! That's class right there.

Old 12-12-2005, 03:07 PM

What key unlocks the T-Tops?

thanks,
fisherman

Old 12-21-2005, 03:02 AM
In the Staging Lanes

the door key.