Got some pics of my girl

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2006, 03:32 PM
Default Got some pics of my girl

Hey guys

I got some info on my girl , shes not an 85 as i thought i got info from the saaq office here with the vin# its an 88 no diffrence , i got some pics for you guys tell me what you think be gentel LOL , and yes im a girl with an iroc-z im so proud , no hair doing or shopping for me just plain old car shows ans cars

should i keep the original color?

Old 05-23-2006, 05:12 PM
2nd Gear member
Default RE: Got some pics of my girl

looks like it needs a lot of work.

Old 05-23-2006, 05:23 PM

I know thats the fun part i always love a good challange , makes you feel so proud once your done and crusing done the street , and turning heads

Old 05-23-2006, 06:37 PM
2nd Gear member

is the frame pretty solid? and whats it got for rust? if your willing to resor it completely then good luck youve got some work ahead of u.

Old 05-24-2006, 11:29 AM

The only rust spot is on the outside driver side piller , which hasent gone thought so im grinding that down this week-end , theres a tiny hole on the driver side inside which can also be fixed and the rest is godd , im being hooked up with a new hood , and front bumper thank god , and lil scratches here and there but no paint job till all is done the body is very solid , no rust in places thata camaro will always rust the previous owner really took care of the car , she juts needs a good clean up and she'll look a lil better

Old 05-24-2006, 01:16 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Help me work on mine and I'll help you work on yours

Old 05-24-2006, 02:45 PM

Where do u live ? ill come help you work on yours I cant wait to get started , nothing more sexy that a girl in lil short jeans and a white top , all dirty with car grease to get the help from the big boys around my neighbor hood well you know i cant remove a hood all by self gott use what god gave me

Old 05-24-2006, 02:52 PM
In the Staging Lanes

oh man come on, I gotta stop it right here, thats getting intensely too hot...why can't you live in connecticut? every single girl i've ever dated has referred to my car as "ugly" or "too loud" or when I had my IROC one girl would call it "cute" just to make me mad...but you are definately awesome haha

Old 05-24-2006, 03:09 PM

Ha ha , i would never call an Iroc-z a "cute " how very sad ... sorry im not like other girls , i dont like shopping, or doing my hair and nails ..the only time ill shop is for my cars , and thats it
never will you see a stupid sticker on any of my cars , its just stupid,... i love my cam and as for too big and too noisey ha !!! when ill be done my car will rumble on idle and you will here it down the street, heres a pic of my other car shes's a lil newer but i always had to have something new and something old even when i was young

Name:  459254_199_full.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  40.9 KB
Name:  36.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  69.0 KB

try and geusse what kind of car , and i swear ill shoot the first person who calls it a civic..

Old 05-24-2006, 04:28 PM
2nd Gear member

nice to see another new englander on this site. im from Wakefield, Rhode Island.

and you seem like a really cool girl, good luck with the car.

Quick Reply: Got some pics of my girl