82 parts where to get

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2006, 05:49 PM
Default 82 parts where to get

hey I'm looking at doing some needed work to my 82 Z28
I know for a fact that I need a new front bumper cover , passenger side fr fender a drivers door and a wheel well on the passenger side .
most of this is just from rust . I never noticed the wheel well when I bought the car it's not bad but I want to fix it before the car goes any where , as the same with the drivers door , it seems to have rusted away at the bottom of the skin .
I was thinking for the door I may be able to find something at my local pick your part . maybe the fender and bumper cover too. but the when it comes to the truck or floor pans I would much rather have new.

does any one know of a good place to get some of this stuff , with good prices and such.
I live in Calgary but I have a US address I can use if need.

thx for the help

Old 03-30-2006, 12:20 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: 82 parts where to get

Well I think www.jegs.com has some body stuff. They seem to love third-gen f-bodies.

Old 03-30-2006, 03:16 PM
Default RE: 82 parts where to get

thx I must be missing something @ jegs I couldn't really find any body panels that fit a third gen . yearone.com seemed to have more but with a price to match I must say I'll keep looking around , I know I saw some fenders somewhere last year that were under the 250US mark.

thx
chimera