1st Day progress

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2012, 04:09 AM
Overdrive Member

Thats what I used on a die grinder. It slings wires too at 28000 rpm. But it cleans the channel without any solvents.

Old 12-08-2012, 09:51 PM
3rd Gear Member

How's everything going Gaewiel? Any progress of recent?

Old 12-09-2012, 11:28 AM
In the Staging Lanes

I got the rest of the silicon off of the windshield area finally. Other then that I haven't really been able to do much lately. Since the cold finally moved in, my legs have been killing me. I think it may have to do with the cold, combined with the higher humidity. For some reason as well, the constant feeling I have of barrel rolling has gotten worse the last 2 weeks. It takes hours for it to calm down each day when I wake up. I've been trying to not take Vicodin, in the hopes it would calm down on its own. That doesn't seem to be the case though so hopefully I can start making progress again.

Old 12-09-2012, 10:02 PM
3rd Gear Member

Good deal on the windshield track! Sorry to hear about the issues you're going through man. I'm hoping for you too! I know it sucks being down and out and without help from my 80mg helpers I wouldn't be able to do anything, literally. I hate taking any medicine but especially pills. Is it a vertigo thing? None of my business of course but just curious. I apologize if you don't feel like discussing it. Hoping you can get back at it sometime soon.

Old 12-10-2012, 09:23 AM
In the Staging Lanes

Yes and no. The best the doc can describe it is vertigo but, it's not actually vertigo. I feel like just my head is constantly barrel rolling. Usually counter clockwise. It's been non stop in the background for a few years now but, when it's at baseline I can usually compensate. The problem is, when it shoots up higher then it becomes much more difficult to maintain my balance. When it gets too bad, my vision starts to blur in and out and I get horribly nauseas. The morning version here lately has been enough to effect my balance but, my vision has been uneffected. If I turn my head of body too fast it also spikes up the sensation briefly. The worse the sensation, the higher the spiked up effect.

I also hate taking pills. I'm kind of terrified what the pills I'm on are doing to my body. I tried a medicinal edible a while back but, it didn't help for the pain or anything else at all. It actually made the vertigo so bad that I couldn't function for a day and half. Antivert doesn't do anything for it either. To tell the truth, I'm actually pretty pissed off at myself that I'm not able to do most of the stuff I used to do. It annoys the living hell out of me that I've got all these medical problems. It makes it worse when my wife has to pick up the slack because I'm not able to do something.

Old 12-10-2012, 11:07 PM
3rd Gear Member

Sure hope you can get some relief from that soon, it's gotta make it tough. I completely understand what you're saying about not being able to do things like you used to/want to do. Hopefully you'll be able to get back at it soon, looking forward to some progress pics man! Hang in there, take good care.