Help*******

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2011, 08:19 PM
Second Generation Moderator
Feb 2010 ROTM winner
Jan 2013 ROTM winner
ROTM Winner's Club

Only way to change it is to get different wheels. Can't move the center of your wheel after its built.
PS-Is there any way you could type your questions in English, without all the ur, u, hav, or other weird abbreviations? It really gets old texting on a forum.

Old 06-23-2011, 09:27 PM
2nd Gear member

Put the old knuckles back on, or, go with less of a drop.

Old 06-24-2011, 02:03 AM
Overdrive Member

Back space can't be changed at all. It is the way the wheel is made. To change back space you must change wheels.

Old 06-24-2011, 11:28 AM

back spacing is built into a wheel. if your rubbing that bad (and not lock/lock) then go to a good tire shop. Performance wheel and tire if you have one.. they will measure you up and figure out exactly what you need. SPACERS are a NO-NO on lowered or lifted vehicles. (sorry IMHO). you need to get that corrected and put the right size wheel/tire combo on. you wont be able to do your normal tire rotation and will loose a few thousand miles of tire life but thats what you will have to deal with when lowering/lifting. just ask a rep at a tire shop to check what backspacing you need in a wheel. tire size and if they are a good shop they will help. Then stick with them. I have followed the same tire tech between three shops where i live only because he always gets what i need and i never have issues when dealing with anything.