funny day

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2010, 02:15 PM
In the Staging Lanes
Default funny day

so today me and my uncle were working on the clutch for my camaro and we ordered the parts 2 days ago got over night shipping bolt everything on and find out the guy ordered the wrong one he ordered a coarse and i needed a fine spline so my uncle calls the guy up and the guy is trying to deny that he bought it at autozone which we called and found out he did he charged us 58 for overnight we find out autozone doesnt have a fee for shipping since they have a factorty 45 minutes away (we went to this guy trying to help him out cuz he was going bankrupt now we know why hes a idiot haha) so call up autozone and get them just to exchange for the fine spline so i just got it and am gunna go put it on i also took off the drivetrain cleaned it off painted it it was fuuulll of dirt and grime but oh well im happy i didnt have to wait another three days for the clutch kit to come in whatd yu guys do over the weekend???

Old 07-12-2010, 04:51 PM
Overdrive Member

If he was going bankrupt he doesn't have any bills right now. He shouldn't need your help. Bankrupcy laws protect him from his ceditors. Which means he has the ability to run his bills sky high before he files. He doesn't need any help he is already getting a fresh start from the goverment.

I did the same thing when I ordered my cluct years ago. It sucks. Well at least you have a Borg Warner Super t10. Much better than a Saginaw.

Read my progress thread if you wanna see how crappie my weekend got.