Hidden VIN?2

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2007, 09:34 PM
Default Hidden VIN?2

Come on people someone has to have the answer to my last post.

1967 hidden vin under fan reads

K16 R

and to the side almost middle of firewall is a 1H stamped

the one on the top of the cowl makes sense as a partial.

These dont make sense to me but one of you must know the answer or like me are always up to a decoding challenge. I am willing to throw some kind on a reward as you might say to the decoder that makes sense. I own a media blasting business in Georgia if there is anyone close I would be glad to do some blasting for the right info on this one. We all have something that needs the paint off it thats why im in the business.

I cant figure picture posting so if you could tell me that I could post pics.

Thanks Frank

Old 11-30-2007, 07:17 AM
HELP ME TOM CRUISE
Yaaarrrrrr
Default RE: Hidden VIN?2

https://camaroforums.com/m_35092/mpa..._/tm.htm#35092 This should help you with the picture posting. I think a pic would help. I have been going over some lit I have and am not quite sure, so a pic will help.

Old 11-30-2007, 09:06 AM

Cant get the pic to load says file to large?

Old 11-30-2007, 09:21 AM
HELP ME TOM CRUISE
Yaaarrrrrr

You will have to chose to make it even smaller, I think 75%. Or take the already resized image and make that one even smaller. Sorry this is the only way I know how to post pics here.

Old 01-31-2008, 05:12 AM
January 2008 ROTM

ORIGINAL: 67rallyx2

Cant get the pic to load says file to large?
send it to me via email i'll post it michaelds59@msn.com or go to http://photobucket.com/sign up get an account it is FREE. once you have it click onMYALBUM(or CREATE AN ALBUM in which case you will need to name it)you should then see UPLOAD SECTION TOP RIGHT Click on BROWSE a window will pop up allowing you to locate where you have saved the picture at on your computer click on the picture file when you find it. This will place the file in a window in the UPLOAD section Then click UPLOAD. The picture should be then visable to you in your photobucket OK ABOVE THE PHOTO YOU WILL SEE EDIT click it then you will see other options right above the pic ...full size tagRESIZE <CLICK IT a dropdown box appears with 4 option's click on MESSAGE BOARD (640 by480) then click OK . Now scroll down to where you see 4 links on the right SHARE URL , DIRECT LINK , HTLM CODE , IMG CODE. Click and hold mouse while dragging across the DIRECT LINK window highlighting that LINK then right click and click on COPY. Now you need to go back to forum (or click on FILE top left in your browser then click on open new window go to this forum)click on reply in this thread In this message window look up and right side you will see a yellow envelope with the pyramids click on that a window will pop up (if your browser allows it) when it does you will see http:// hit your back arrow so this goes away THEN click in the window then right click it and hit PASTE. after that click OK to post the image to the board. If your broswer wont allow it let me know. This all sounds complicated BUT it really isnt Once you do it a few times its a brezze