67 Camaro 350

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2012, 12:35 AM
HELP ME TOM CRUISE
Yaaarrrrrr

Originally Posted by Edwardgp
And there you go.

What? and there you go? seriously?

USAF, first let me actually contribute to your question before addressing the 'and there you go'. You should be able to find the casting numbers fairly easy, just shove a flashlight down the back of the mill (drivers side)... its back there near the tranny. cross referance it with the link above (or do a search here for similar links) ... or ... just drop the oil pan and see for yourself.... but you will need to replace the gaskets - regardless, this would be a good time to inspect the bottom end to see if it will hold up to the supercharger you want (as Gorn is eluding to). Other things to consider as well; how long has it been in the car, how long have you had it, ever been rebuilt, regular maintanence (if known) etc... it might be time to tear it down anyway.... could be that its smoked and you will need to get a new one. - you just never know.

Eddie... "and there you go"? what is that? why even bother saying anything? youve posted three times in this thread and really said nothing. Maybe Im just being overly sensitive and expecting too much from members... or maybe you just arent making sence to anybody. I just dont get it man. You have posted information in that past that has been relevant but this.... nope. Is there a language barrier that im not aware of.. or is it a mental issue (PTSD or the like)... help me out bro, PM me so I can understand the member known as Edwardgp... mabye ill leave you alone after that.

Old 11-01-2012, 08:15 PM

CPL- Thanks for the info, I haven't had time to get on here lately, nor have I had time to check the numbers on the block yet. I know they're there somewhere haha I believe when I tried to look for them I have had a hard time finding them, I have heard powder coated blocks may be a little difficult to read them, but I believe I will be alright!

Tango- Thanks for the advice, but I don't think I want to go LS. I have a pretty good set up right now with a 350 being tunnel rammed. Not many of those around, makes a good convo and the looks I get with it are priceless!