please help me find my 1968 camaro white with blue stripes

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2011, 02:32 PM

Without a VIN there is simply no way to find this car. If she were to be presented with a car exactly like the one she lost how could she ever be sure it was the same car? You just could not know.

Old 12-06-2011, 07:17 PM
2nd Gear member

I like the chevy runs deep where the son finds the dads. White 65 ss bb. And a wish you luck

Old 12-06-2011, 11:48 PM
I Like to Party

Originally Posted by Cargirl
Without a VIN there is simply no way to find this car. If she were to be presented with a car exactly like the one she lost how could she ever be sure it was the same car? You just could not know.
That has been established.

Old 12-07-2011, 11:26 AM

Thanks for all the information. I'm trying to come up with the VIN for the car. I have been going throw some old paper. and trying to find the guy that my mom bought it from. So right now all i can do is post pictures of the car and pray that someone see it and recognize it and lets me know. so please keep your eyes out for this car. if your looking for your old car are know someone who is. Tell them to post it on this website. all you have to do is go to the tab at the top. QUICK LINKS and go to the SOCIAL GROUPS. and look up FIND YOUR CAMARO .and post what your looking for and put all the information that you have about it. maybe someone will see it that has your old camaro you never know.Thanks Shannon

Old 12-07-2011, 11:27 AM
I Like to Party

Originally Posted by shannon
Thanks for all the information. I'm trying to come up with the VIN for the car. I have been going throw some old paper. and trying to find the guy that my mom bought it from. So right now all i can do is post pictures of the car and pray that someone see it and recognize it and lets me know. so please keep your eyes out for this car. if your looking for your old car are know someone who is. Tell them to post it on this website. all you have to do is go to the tab at the top. QUICK LINKS and go to the SOCIAL GROUPS. and look up FIND YOUR CAMARO .and post what your looking for and put all the information that you have about it. maybe someone will see it that has your old camaro you never know.Thanks Shannon
Your best bet would be try to come in contact with the gentlemen that you bought it from and hope that he wrote the vin down somewhere, that would give you a good lead.

Old 12-07-2011, 11:35 AM
Senior Moderator
January 2010 ROTM Winner

Originally Posted by iLL95
Your best bet would be try to come in contact with the gentlemen that you bought it from and hope that he wrote the vin down somewhere, that would give you a good lead.
As they say...."That has been established".

Old 12-07-2011, 11:42 AM
I Like to Party

Originally Posted by Camaro 69
As they say...."That has been established".
Hey..Just trying to give her some encouragment

Old 12-08-2011, 08:45 AM

Shannon,

Don't overlook the insurance end of it - maybe you know the company that insured the car or there is information in your old papers on who insured it. The VIN would be on these papers. Good luck.

Kelly

Old 12-12-2011, 09:00 PM

Thanks everyone for all the help please keep your eyes out for my car Thanks Shannon

Old 12-30-2011, 07:24 PM

I sold the car out of marietta georgia i think the car went to north carolina. Thanks everyone for all your help if you think you know where this car is you can call me at 770-366-2475 thinks shnnon

Quick Reply: please help me find my 1968 camaro white with blue stripes