Need help

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2012, 12:09 PM
Default Need help

Hello all, Im getting ready to start my restoration of my 67 rs. I am searching for a section of the door jam on the passenger side that meets up with the rocker, so Im asking if anyone has this section that they have either already removed thier quarters and still have the old one, or someone who is getting ready to restore thiers and have a good section that they may want to part ways with. if any one does shoot me a pm and well make a deal. my quarter is all good but this section, and I dont want replace the whole quarter just for this little section. Thanks

Last edited by propain; 07-15-2012 at 12:10 PM. Reason: add photo
Old 07-17-2012, 11:13 AM
2nd Gear member
Old 07-17-2012, 12:17 PM

no Im lookin for the section at the rear quarter door jamb. Ill try to post a pic, I had trouble when I tried on the orig post. I know its going to be a pain in the butt to find a doner, but I was hoping someone on this site might have, or getting ready to replace thier whole quarter, and have this section pretty much rust free. If I gotta Ill either replace the whole quarter, or try to find someone who can fabricate the section and make it look showable. Im just not that experienced yet, and Id hate to replace the whole thing just because of this section but I will if I have to. Thanks anyways 69

Old 07-17-2012, 07:04 PM
jno
In the Staging Lanes

PM sent. I have a piece that I removed to install a qtr. It is kind of hacked up, but it is yours if you want it.

Old 07-19-2012, 05:26 PM

jno, if I can get a pic loaded you can see how much of an area I need. When I get home ill take a pic with my phone and mabye I can post it, and youll be able to see how much I need....thanks