Looking to buy a '69, Where to look?

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2007, 06:00 AM
January 2008 ROTM
Default RE: Looking to buy a '69, Where to look?

ORIGINAL: MichiganMan

ORIGINAL: The Stig

ORIGINAL: Gorn

Stig,
You did not give a lot of details about what you are looking for. You say engine tranny combo does not matter or numbers. But you want no rust or previous damage. From just that it sound like a New 69 would be perfect for you. There are companies outthere thatsell anything fromanew shell to a drive away turn key in rag top or hard top.

You are about 10 years too late to party to fine none rusting never wrecked Camaros. If there are any around they will bring a pretty penny. The newones cost about 18K complete and rolling body only. I assume any no-rust no-crashperfect real 69 would sell for a good bit more. It’s common now a day to spend 15k restoring a body to the condition you are asking for, if it’s done professionally that is.

Where do you find these New 69's? This sounds like it is exactly what I am looking for.
http://www.dynacornclassicbodies.com/classic.htmlright here
By the time you get everything else to make it complete and have it all painted up pretty you will have a fortune into it. Of course with a beamer already looks like thats not a concern

Old 12-24-2007, 04:05 AM
Default RE: Looking to buy a '69, Where to look?

ORIGINAL: wildpaws

Chip Foose would be happy to build you one, Goggle him. I'm sure there are others that would be more reasonably priced than Chip.
Clyde
Yea I know him. I don't like his style or his prices very much.

http://www.dynacornclassicbodies.com/classic.html right here
Perfect! Thanks a lot man!

By the time you get everything else to make it complete and have it all painted up pretty you will have a fortune into it. Of course with a beamer already looks like thats not a concern
Yea I realize that, I'm just looking for a good project vehicle. Money is always a concern, and I suspect this project won't be going the fastest, but I'd love to have something like this to work on.

Also,
Beamer/Beemer=Bike
Bimmer=Car