how much is this worth in 2022 1967 Yutivo Camaro, Pro-touring Restomod

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2022, 07:45 PM
Lightbulb how much is this worth in 2022 1967 Yutivo Camaro, Pro-touring Restomod

RARE1967 Yutivo Camaro, Pro-touring Restomod how much is this worth in 2022

1967 Yutivo Camaro, Pro-touring Restomod A first-generation Camaro is already next to impossible to find these days. Now try to find an ultra-rare Yutivo Camaro and your chances are as good as winning a mega-lottery. Yutivo Sons Hardware Co. in Manila, Philippines assembled approximately 900 first-generation Camaros, only a very small but indefinite number survived, and currently only 6 of these are listed in the International Yutivo Camaro Registry. Recently a similar, but later model 1969 Yutivo Camaro (Restomod), which was exported from the Philippines,

After a 3 years of grounds-up restoration, with each and every part imported from the United States, this Pro-touring 1967 Camaro Restomod comes into the picture. This is the only 100% Restomod Camaro in the Philippines today. The definition of the phrase 'pro-touring restomod' is taking a classic body and dousing it in updated technology. Combining a Chevy 6.0 liter LS V8 with an automatic drivetrain and striking Mars red aesthetics, this gruff ground-pounder draws attention, big crowds, and even bigger compliments. And if you're one of the enthusiasts looking for a brilliant classic that is unrelentingly cool, this is your ticket to car guy nirvana! “Rapidus Vulpes”, The Fast Fox This formidable first-generation F-Body features a seamless layer of Mars red base that's been traced with custom white RS stripes and sealed in glossy clear. The RS stripes display the custom logo of a running fox which is a tribute to the car's name “Rapidus Vulpes”. Rapidus Vulpes is Latin and translates to “Fast Fox”. In front of the car you will find the stylish Rally Sport grille with hidden modern headlights, Rally Sport parking lamps, and the requisite chin spoiler. The vintage body of the car has been strengthened to handle the power of the engine and to avoid body flexing. Engine In this Camaro's engine bay you'll find a completely rebuilt 3rd generation Chevy LS engine (2004) with aluminum heads and a complete Chevy Rod customs Serpentine pulley kit. The stock 6.0 liter Vortec V8 is powerful but delivers exceptional refinement to go with great strength. Quiet features built into the engine are complemented by an improved engine cradle and mounting system. This help reduces vibrations transmitted through the chassis and into the passenger compartment.

The engine has been fitted with a Moroso Street/Strip Oil Pan and is connected to a 4-speed 4L60-E transmission. The battery has been transferred to the trunk of the car. Upgraded, modern racing Suspension “Speedtech” performance chicane front Coilover brackets for the 1967 Camaro were used. Other customs manufactured suspension parts include front upper Pro Touring A-arms, Tall Ball Joints, Delrin Bushings, and lower non-adjustable A-arms. Better ride stabilization is achieved with a Hollow 1.25" Front Sway Bar Kit with Bushings and “Bilstein” shock absorbers to effortlessly support the weight of the engine.

The lowering springs have a 2" Drop. The rear suspension was upgraded with a custom manufactured VPC rear end 4 link conversion set by "All American" of Ontario, California. Interior This Chevy's tastefully customized interior is tailored and taut with custom black seats with red stitching. The newly upholstered dashboard and center console are modern and have been transplanted from a 4th generation Z28 Camaro, which has never been done before in the Philippines. The custom gauge cluster is by “Marshall” and the “Pioneer” Bluetooth stereo radio has been linked to front and rear speakers with a sub-woofer hidden behind the back seat.

The automatic transmission is operated by a B&M QuickSilver shifter. It doesn't take Super Chevy’s Guide to Gearheads to understand the appeal of this Pro-touring Restomod Camaro. In fact, you can sum it up in one sentence: A fully restored, small block 1967 Camaro was modified and upgraded in all the right ways. Life is just too short to drive something ordinary. SUMMARY • Scraped to the metal body and professionally rebuilt 1967 Camaro Pro-touring Restomod • Strengthened driver compartment floor to avoid body flexing • Completely rebuilt stock 3rd generation LS, Vortec 6.0 l (5,967cc) V8 engine with 364.1 cu in and 350 HP • Chevy Rod customs serpentine pulley kit • Automatic 4L60-E transmission with B&M QuickSilver shifter. • 9-inch rear with limited-slip differential • State-of-the-art custom front and rear racing suspension • Modern air conditioning • Black interior with upgraded modern 2002 Z28 Camaro dashboard and center console • Power windows • 4-wheel power disc brakes • 17-inch wheels wrapped in Nitto NT555R Extreme Drag Performance tires • Bluetooth audio with hands-free cell calling • Mars Red paint with white RS stripes

Last edited by cardealerss; 09-08-2022 at 04:34 AM. Reason: FORGET A TEXT
Old 09-07-2022, 08:09 PM

any member can tell me how much this is worth this day?

Old 09-07-2022, 09:33 PM
4th Gear Member

Hard to say,$60K-$100K maybe.
It's the kind of car that would be at auction typically.

Old 09-07-2022, 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by Y2Keglide
Hard to say,$60K-$100K maybe.
It's the kind of car that would be at auction typically.
o really only on auction? but do you think it's not over the $100k? it's a rare car yutivo and full restored

Old 09-08-2022, 05:44 AM
4th Gear Member

Rare doesn't always ad value,not a familiar name car but who knows like I said hard to say.
If it was high profile like a Yenco or Baldwin Motion that might be different and with cars like this original VS restomod usually brings better money.
The key is finding a buyer that wants this car for a collection,better yet at auction two high rollers bidding against each other.

Old 09-08-2022, 05:46 AM
4th Gear Member

Maybe ad some info from here: CRG Research Report - Yutivo Camaros

Old 09-08-2022, 06:12 AM

yes, sir, I know that original is always better
I will post later another one with matching numbers original and full restored maybe you can also check it thx for the info

Old 09-08-2022, 08:58 AM
Fourth Generation Moderator
October 2009 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

No one can really help you. An auctioneer will just be guessing. There is really no way to know. They do seem rare but that rarity is hurt by the fact it is not original. But then again all original I6 cylinders have never been big money cars.

As a general rule resto-mods cut out most of the serious collectors because collectors are long term owners. Resto mods are like new car as they will drop in value as the mod parts age. Example. In 1990 A 1968 resto mod Camaro would have a L48 with TPI system and a 4 speed automatic. Now that same car in good condition would most likely be seen as a project car needing a whole new driveline. Your 6.0 iron block is considered outdated already with many resto mods coming with super charged LS3 and 8 speed automatics.

Is the original tag from Yutivo still there? Why would a 67 camaro have doors off a 68 on it? I don't don't mean criticizes the build but these are the questions any camaro guy will ask.

Most people think Rarity equals value. That is not the case. Its all about supply and demand. Something can be super rare or even so rare most people don't even know about it but still not be valuable. I think the confusion come from cars that are in high demand and have rare options. Like a 1967 SS big block 375 Hp car. They are not super rare but there are way more people that want one then they are available. If one goes across the block with shoulder belts and disk brakes that is the top of the food chain for original camaros. Now you have a car that 1000's of people want. Who gets it? the one with the most money.

Back about 15 years ago I followed a car through the auction. It was a 74 Camaro. It was a COPO bought by the military police for service in Japan. To this day it is the only Camaro I have seen with a 400 small block engine. It was numbers matching and the owner had all the documents where the car was brought back to the US and a new vin number was assigned. I assumed this was a big money car. The auction house estimated it at 12K as a one of a kind unrestored original car. The highest bid was $2200.

Now after typing all that all it takes is two rich guys to want it. I have seen cars with estimated values of 15k sell for 30 just because of 2 guys. On TV I have seen a lot worse. Cars that where estimated 300k selling for 750K

Old 09-08-2022, 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by Gorn
No one can really help you. An auctioneer will just be guessing. There is really no way to know. They do seem rare but that rarity is hurt by the fact it is not original. But then again all original I6 cylinders have never been big money cars.

As a general rule resto-mods cut out most of the serious collectors because collectors are long term owners. Resto mods are like new car as they will drop in value as the mod parts age. Example. In 1990 A 1968 resto mod Camaro would have a L48 with TPI system and a 4 speed automatic. Now that same car in good condition would most likely be seen as a project car needing a whole new driveline. Your 6.0 iron block is considered outdated already with many resto mods coming with super charged LS3 and 8 speed automatics.

Is the original tag from Yutivo still there? Why would a 67 camaro have doors off a 68 on it? I don't don't mean criticizes the build but these are the questions any camaro guy will ask.

Most people think Rarity equals value. That is not the case. Its all about supply and demand. Something can be super rare or even so rare most people don't even know about it but still not be valuable. I think the confusion come from cars that are in high demand and have rare options. Like a 1967 SS big block 375 Hp car. They are not super rare but there are way more people that want one then they are available. If one goes across the block with shoulder belts and disk brakes that is the top of the food chain for original camaros. Now you have a car that 1000's of people want. Who gets it? the one with the most money.

Back about 15 years ago I followed a car through the auction. It was a 74 Camaro. It was a COPO bought by the military police for service in Japan. To this day it is the only Camaro I have seen with a 400 small block engine. It was numbers matching and the owner had all the documents where the car was brought back to the US and a new vin number was assigned. I assumed this was a big money car. The auction house estimated it at 12K as a one of a kind unrestored original car. The highest bid was $2200.

Now after typing all that all it takes is two rich guys to want it. I have seen cars with estimated values of 15k sell for 30 just because of 2 guys. On TV I have seen a lot worse. Cars that where estimated 300k selling for 750K
YES I AGREE
AND WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS WITH MATCHING NUMBERS
https://camaroforums.com/forum/70-81...hing-no-86641/

Old 09-08-2022, 01:09 PM
1st Gear Member

Gorn touched on some very good points OP. Yes it is a nice looking "resto-mod" and it is a low # built (Philippines) car but given it was not restored as a matching #'s car that takes away a lot from it build location possible added value.

More importantly though is the LS 3 conversion being way old school now and the interior can be viewed as dated also for a resto-mod.

I think unless there is some buyer that just has to have that car, in any auction it will struggle to get $60k...and likely less IMHO

Quick Reply: how much is this worth in 2022 1967 Yutivo Camaro, Pro-touring Restomod