68 camaro

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2007, 10:17 AM
3rd Gear Member
Default RE: 68 camaro

ORIGINAL: Blade

but I am tryin to find out what a 325 is
again, that just shows that the woman is clueless about the car

kind of reminds me when I bought my 69. the person I bought it off of was saying that, before I was buying it,they couldn't get it to run so their neighbor came over and noticed that the plug wires were all wrong. the car had a "special" firing order so I better make a note before I ever take the plug wires off so I'll put them back on in the "special" order

I tried explaining to them that all SBC are the same but they would not listen. I then tried to explain to them that the most that could be different is if the person changed the #1 position, but the order would still be the same

this really confused them even more and they still stuck to their story and I just let them believe what they wanted

Old 06-25-2007, 04:12 PM

Well, I am sorry I brought it up. My mom isnt clueless, she just didnt remember the correct numbers. Unfortunately she has through out the years forgotten things that mattered 38 years ago.

Old 06-25-2007, 04:54 PM
June 2007 ROTM

ORIGINAL: 1969 SS

ORIGINAL: Blade

but I am tryin to find out what a 325 is
again, that just shows that the woman is clueless about the car

kind of reminds me when I bought my 69. the person I bought it off of was saying that, before I was buying it,they couldn't get it to run so their neighbor came over and noticed that the plug wires were all wrong. the car had a "special" firing order so I better make a note before I ever take the plug wires off so I'll put them back on in the "special" order

I tried explaining to them that all SBC are the same but they would not listen. I then tried to explain to them that the most that could be different is if the person changed the #1 position, but the order would still be the same

this really confused them even more and they still stuck to their story and I just let them believe what they wanted

u wanna retract that statement? I'm a what? Female?

Old 06-25-2007, 11:18 PM

retract what statement? are you talking about my statement?

Old 06-25-2007, 11:19 PM

I am sooooo confused

Old 06-26-2007, 02:14 AM
HELP ME TOM CRUISE
Yaaarrrrrr

HAHAHA
LMAO
Blade, he was talking about the woman who said it was a 325, not you.
Sharkdog, your mom isn't bad for being clueless on this. I wouldnt expect my mom to remember a trivial number that her husband was talking about 38 years ago. So it was an affectionite (sp)'clueless' not derogitory.