OBVIOUSLY THE OTHER PICS WASNT PHOTOCHOPED(FORD RIPS CAMARO)

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2007, 12:18 AM
Ninja Administrator
Default RE: OBVIOUSLY THE OTHER PICS WASNT PHOTOCHOPED(FORD RIPS CAMARO)

also, that windshield will never see production. way too damn expensive if and when it breaks. and did anyone notice the cow pattern seats? how about the lambo doors?

Old 09-18-2007, 03:18 AM
4th Gear Member

I think we can conclude that this wont be put into production... as for ur comparisons.. its a European rendition of an American Muscle car.. of course its gonna resemble both Euro Sport and American Muscle cars.

Old 09-18-2007, 02:56 PM
Ninja Administrator

of course

Old 09-18-2007, 06:42 PM
1st Gear Member

I take that back the new Camaro is sick.

Old 09-19-2007, 01:42 AM
4th Gear Member

the new camaro is leading the way for the muscle wars.. Dodge blew it with a 4 door Charger, Mustang blew it.. kuz.. well.. they arent all that efficient with weight etc.. BUT the Camaro and the Challenger are cars i look forward to seeing... I think thus far the only company to really hit the retro theme on the head was Volks Wagon with the Beetle, it stayed almost 100% tru to the form and they are still gutless.

Old 09-19-2007, 07:23 AM
Ninja Administrator

ORIGINAL: Spartan66

the new camaro is leading the way for the muscle wars.. Dodge blew it with a 4 door Charger, Mustang blew it.. kuz.. well.. they arent all that efficient with weight etc.. BUT the Camaro and the Challenger are cars i look forward to seeing... I think thus far the only company to really hit the retro theme on the head was Volks Wagon with the Beetle, it stayed almost 100% tru to the form and they are still gutless.
That is soley opinion and not a statement of fact in the least. the new camaro doesnt even exist yet, so it cant lead anything. Right now the mustant is leading in the new muscle cars. How did mustang blow it with weight? those things routinely pull <2.0 60' on street radials

Old 09-19-2007, 08:29 AM
2nd Gear member

Spector is right, the new Mustang is the leader right now. I like the new camaro more than the new challenger, but only because the challenger is dodge. I think that car got the styling a little better than the Camaro, but thats just my opinion

Old 09-19-2007, 11:24 AM
4th Gear Member

Arent the new mustangs the heaviest yet? I dunno.. They are ok looking but they are a dime a dozen here like everyother mustang and i find them to be getting boring.. like for example i have the only4th genCamaro (theres a 79 camaro)at school and im probably 1 of 50 in this town, and i live in a pretty big area.

The camaro may not exist but its gotten alot more hype than i recall the mustang getting. Especially with the Camaro being in Transformers and getting alot of publication there. But like i said, the VW Beetle is leading the way remember? lol teenage girls and women and a select few men and finding a warm spot in their heart across america for those lovable little cars.

Old 09-19-2007, 12:43 PM
Ninja Administrator

its just a case of "the new thing" seeming like "the biggest thing". In 05 I drove a mustang GT and was very well aware of all the mustang hype. Before I choose a leader I want to see the new camaro perform. the mustang is well faster than it should be for the power it makes, and is easy to make faster yet. I just hope the new fish doesnt go the same way as the goat [8D]. Power out the wazoo, but the launching capabilities of a cobalt. we will have to actually wait for the production to find out.

as for dime-a-dozen, its true. but here at the U of I, I actually see more firebirds than new mustangs and a good many of them are ls1 [:@](the face is because im pretty stock still and it pisses me off that so many of these guys can compete when ive got my bottle closed....). The mustang is a hot car by most standards except the die-hard chevy fans, thats why it's everywhere. Altho with the hype the new camaro might be just as common, but for that to happen they will need to offer a v6 option

Old 09-19-2007, 02:12 PM
4th Gear Member

The Mustang is a hot car because its sporty and cheap. I see more females and female/maleteenagers alikedriving convertible 94-05s Mustangs than i do seeinganyonedriving Camaros, i know one woman who drives a V6Camaro and she sold it for a Z06 and then crashed it. Around here kids own V6 mustangs because they are sporty, "cool" and cheap and mommy and daddy can afford to pay mechanics all the time when they do dumb stuff thinking they have horsepower.... but thats my area... i remember two years ago everyone would rag on my Mustang at school but once people got into mustangs they sprung up like weeds... and when i sold mine in hopes of getting a 2nd gen Camaro two people went out and got 2nd gens and then found they couldnt afford them so they sold em... Currently im the only kid with a camaro at school. I love it because i feel more original.. im not buying cars because everyone else thought they were cool. Thats whats wrong with all these Mustang drivers now days, they want a good looking car so they buy a mustang... they dont really care about performance... when you buy a Camaro your looking for more performance constantly.

Quick Reply: OBVIOUSLY THE OTHER PICS WASNT PHOTOCHOPED(FORD RIPS CAMARO)