OBVIOUSLY THE OTHER PICS WASNT PHOTOCHOPED(FORD RIPS CAMARO)

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2006, 05:46 AM
Default RE: OBVIOUSLY THE OTHER PICS WASNT PHOTOCHOPED(FORD RIPS CAMARO)

for a 'rip-off', funny how it looks just like.... a mustang. this is a gorgeous design excercise imho. i agree that the short rear overhang looks a little off at first glance, but overall the car just works.

Old 01-01-2007, 07:44 PM

thats not even close to a camaro rip off. Id call it a ricer before i said that

Old 01-01-2007, 10:58 PM

no offence but ford has always produced crap over the years ,every ford i bought turn to junk
theres not one car,truck,van,ect thats worth buying .
dodge has some hot looks but there just as bad when it comes down to a hard beating .
now chevy ,althoe its a little bit more in money ,you get what you pay for,and believe me anyone says different ,well im sorry ive had most of these cars ,trucks,etc and il tell yeasomething ,theres not one vechiel i havent put toan extrem test and came out on top but chevys.and that new ford crap stangs is been marketed for women,only chicks and flamers would drive something like that.

Old 02-14-2007, 02:45 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: realysmashed

no offence but ford has always produced crap over the years ,every ford i bought turn to junk
theres not one car,truck,van,ect thats worth buying .
dodge has some hot looks but there just as bad when it comes down to a hard beating .
now chevy ,althoe its a little bit more in money ,you get what you pay for,and believe me anyone says different ,well im sorry ive had most of these cars ,trucks,etc and il tell yeasomething ,theres not one vechiel i havent put toan extrem test and came out on top but chevys.and that new ford crap stangs is been marketed for women,only chicks and flamers would drive something like that.
i have to disagree with you if ford produced such ****ty cars they probably would be out of business by now. they are actually one of the top selling dealers believe it or not. And about the new mustang that is way to retro i mean like somone siad before me, thats what the mustang in 2025 should look like. I would purchase the new camaro over that ANYDAY.

Old 03-10-2007, 10:28 PM
In the Staging Lanes

I personally think that car looks like s***. The front end looks like the new Camaro's only with a few minor changes and the mustang emblem... but the windsheild stretching all the way over the roof of the car? wtf?

Old 05-08-2007, 02:16 PM
1st Gear Member

I not going to lie, that tang is hot in style.

Old 05-08-2007, 05:27 PM
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: realysmashed

been marketed for women,only chicks and flamers would drive something like that.

Hey........easy....I would NEVER buy, drive, be in or look at one of those P.O.S's.

Old 05-18-2007, 01:16 PM

a rip off.....ummm Nobody sees it except you[sm=chairshot.gif]

Old 05-30-2007, 02:15 AM
In the Staging Lanes

Well I'm a mechanic at a local shop. I work on mostly fords. To be honest, they are good vehicles, but with many small flaws, that just seem to add up. Mostly with the fact of rot. The new Fords (2003-current) are way better. I'm still all the way with GM though, they make bettervehicles (better and easier to work on )and Dodge is just doing their own thing like always. And, (correct me if I'm wrong)I think it was GM in the first place that started to bring back the muscle cars with a new look, starting with the revival of the GTO. And shortly after the Mustang had a new look, then came all the talk of the new Chargerm and now we're up to the Challenger, the GT500, and the 5th Gen Camaro. What I like best about the whole situation though, is I wished for so long that I could have lived in the past, during the great Muscle wars. But now I can anyways Except this still won't change anything with Gas prices [:@]

Old 06-03-2007, 09:47 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: NaturallyAspirated

I work on mostly fords. To be honest, they are good vehicles, but with many small flaws, that just seem to add up. Mostly with the fact of rot. The new Fords (2003-current) are way better. I'm still all the way with GM though, they make bettervehicles (better and easier to work on )and Dodge is just doing their own thing like always.
Ford came up with a lot of inovations, they just didn't seem to make much of them.
Corvette Tri-Power and Mopar 6 Pack, actually first came out on Fords!! (1965) Ford had some neat looking carb setups....ever see a 'in-line four barrel' carb. Very slick looking.
Shelby AC Cobra....0mph to 100mph and back to 0....in 12 seconds!!!!!!!!!

I don't care for Fords either, (they ARE hard to work on),BUT there are a couple of them I wouldn't mind having......

Quick Reply: OBVIOUSLY THE OTHER PICS WASNT PHOTOCHOPED(FORD RIPS CAMARO)