New camaros r ugly

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2007, 03:19 AM
Default New camaros r ugly

they r butt ugly.

Old 03-16-2007, 07:17 AM
In the Staging Lanes
Default RE: New camaros r ugly

You're speaking blasphemous words, my friend.

Old 03-16-2007, 12:03 PM
HELP ME TOM CRUISE
Yaaarrrrrr

ORIGINAL: 91c4guy

they r butt ugly.
It's your opinion. Why do you think that though?

Old 03-16-2007, 01:37 PM
May 2007 ROTM

Not much info out of this guy, he just pops in to throw an ugly camaro com, must be a ricer that is scared.

Old 03-16-2007, 01:37 PM
1st Gear Member

I don't think they areugly per say, I just don't think they look like a camaro. I can't really put my finger on what it is but the nose looks like a caddy not a camaro....think it needs to look more like a 1st gen in the front..

G

Old 03-16-2007, 01:48 PM
In the Staging Lanes

die.

Old 03-16-2007, 03:41 PM
HELP ME TOM CRUISE
Yaaarrrrrr

ORIGINAL: rat454

I don't think they areugly per say, I just don't think they look like a camaro. I can't really put my finger on what it is but the nose looks like a caddy not a camaro....think it needs to look more like a 1st gen in the front..

G

I agree. My thoughts are that the eng's were sittin around one day and said ' gee, I wonder what it would look like if we never changed the look from the 69, what would it have evoled into today.' I dont think it would look as much like this as it would had that actually happened.

Old 03-16-2007, 05:47 PM

I personally wouldnt even consider buying one because of the body style. I think over the years the Camaro body has taken a wonderful trip in getting to its later 4th Gen style and to make a 5th Gen with a mixed bag of styles wasnt the way to go. Dont get me wrong, its one sweet looking ride but in my opinion not deserving of the Camaro name. If anything they should have started with the 2002 body and did some changes to that and allow it to progress as most cars. Camaro is an icon and a classic American muscle car and shouldnt have been turned into a hybrid. Look at the Corvette, it took years for it to be what it is today body style wise but looking back over those years it never really took any astronomical body style changes, they kept with that years looks and modified it accordingly. My overall bet is that sales will go through the roof with the introduction of the 5th Gen but feel that in less then a year sales will hit rock bottom.

Old 03-17-2007, 12:53 AM
3rd Gear Member

I think the new camaro looks pretty good. Exspecaly the convertible. Plus with the LS2 is going to have great Power.

But I think the new Challenger is better. It looks better and it has a 6.1 L Hemi SRT 8

Im love camaros but im a but Mopar fan too. I think the Challenger is a better car. Either way their both better than a certain car that is named after a horse. . .

Old 03-17-2007, 03:21 PM
2nd Gear member

I want to see one up close and real before deciding about the looks. From what I see in the ictures its a design that will look more appealing if the car is small, not large.The design does not wow me (but, neither did the original when it came out in '67, and I grew to like it). Still, it is not a beautiful car -- there have been a few over the years pretty enough I would buy them for their looks alone -- this isn't one -- would have to be a really good car for me to buy it s: smooth and precise and very powerful, but it might be that good. GM's been getting things better and better.

Quick Reply: New camaros r ugly