New Camaro in Transformers

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2007, 11:51 AM
In the Staging Lanes
Default New Camaro in Transformers

I just saw Transformers last night and let me tell u what... I feel like trading my soul for the new Camaro right about now. I never liked transformers but when I heard that there was a Camaro/Mustang fight scene I was in!
Im not gonna spoil anything for anyone but I will say that It gave me goosebumps seeing that old 77 Camaro in the movie when I own a 74 of my own. I was like "Finally my car gets some credit despite it being the beginning of the crappy years!"
Great movie all together.

Old 07-04-2007, 11:46 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: New Camaro in Transformers

just finished watching it OMFG, the moment bumblebee just happen to come a across the new camaro and changed in the new one everybody in the theater cheered and went nuts. my eyes got watery just by seeing it. love the movie btw, everybody should see it!

Old 07-09-2007, 01:10 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Yeah, that movie was definitely BAD@$$!!! I left the theater thinking to myself, "Hmmm . . . I do need a paint job . . . maybe yellow and black stripes?" lol

And I loved the line: "If you want to trust the future of the world to a boy and his Camaro . .. go ahead."

Old 07-09-2007, 03:05 PM
Dominos Puck
New Formula! Now with 10% more Win!

ORIGINAL: Turtle

Yeah, that movie was definitely BAD@$$!!! I left the theater thinking to myself, "Hmmm . . . I do need a paint job . . . maybe yellow and black stripes?" lol

And I loved the line: "If you want to trust the future of the world to a boy and his Camaro . .. go ahead."
That was my favorite line.

I think the new camaro is going to be a success. when I showed my dad pics of it a while back he kinda didn't like it. And I've heard people on here say they don't like it. But I bet when they went from 1st gens to 2nd gens, people didn't like it. And I bet when they went for 2nds to 3rds, people didn't like it. And I recall people not really liking the 4ths before they came out. It's the same thing again. I think that when people see them on the road and get used to them, they'll like them. Just seeing it in action in the movie REALLY made me love it. And the yellow looks great on it. I've seen pics of one in red, and I don't really think it looks right...

Old 07-09-2007, 07:19 PM

Seen it and loved it to , can anybody tell me if that was the SS or Z28 being chased by the Saleen Stang ( lucky it wasnt the 07 Cobra)

Old 07-09-2007, 07:42 PM

Movie was so bad ***! I am saving up to buy one when they come out.

ur lame
ORIGINAL: Cobrasc

Seen it and loved it to , can anybody tell me if that was the SS or Z28 being chased by the Saleen Stang ( lucky it wasnt the 07 Cobra)

Old 07-13-2007, 12:33 PM

when i left the theature in my camaro, i told my buddy that i bet that movie alone added 250$ value to my car... lol i LOVED the begining when the 2nd gen camaro was playing songs like "baby come back" when the girl was walking away. The whole radio thing was funny as hell. Then i about orgasm'd when i saw the 09 camaro, sooooo sweet... The line about the boy and his camaro was just so awesome. God i wish i had the budget to buy one of these monsters when they came out.

Old 07-13-2007, 02:18 PM
Overdrive Member

that was the only time too they called it a camaro, even when he was car shopping they didnt call it anything except looking like a classic, and did you notice the mustang never caught up to the camaro when it was chasing it

Old 07-13-2007, 07:00 PM
2nd Gear member

dont forget about the line that introduced the 09 camaro either...

"So, if it's some super advanced robot, why does it turn back into a piece of crap Camaro?"
-Mikaela

Old 07-13-2007, 08:28 PM
4th Gear Member

They mentioned camaro several times. Ive changed my search to a 74-76 camaro just so i can paint it golden yellow and throw some black stripes on it. Thats my new goal. Like ive said before i work at the theatre so ive seen the movie about 4 times now, never gets old

Quick Reply: New Camaro in Transformers