2010+ General
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

my new baby / 1st camaro!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2011, 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by PrimeTime
Gorgeous, you should name it CliffJumper - if you're a transformers fan! - I went the yellow route and picked up the Cam right after the first flick came out. But, funny thing, there is a guy by my house that has the exact same one with a BUMBLB plate - and he has like 3 other Cams - cherry with white stripe and matte grey with black stripe. How much did you drop?
i went with the lt2 rs package... coulda gone ss, but i know myself well enough that the ss would only get me into more trouble! not to mention lower gas milage, higher insurance, etc...

got her for approx $30,500...

Old 06-11-2011, 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by I♥Roxie
i went with the lt2 rs package... coulda gone ss, but i know myself well enough that the ss would only get me into more trouble! not to mention lower gas milage, higher insurance, etc...

Congrats! She looks Purrty! That's the same package I am looking at getting...2LT RS, but Cyber Gray. Just waiting to sell the BMW before I jump on it!

Old 06-13-2011, 03:47 PM

Pretty Excellent move! I got a deal on my insurance as my family has a ton of Chevys on our plan - we get a lower rate across the board. However, I only take my baby out a couple of times a week. My regular ride is a Chevy Avalanche and i use that for work, picking up the kids, pretty much everything else. The cam is for me and the wife on date night or if im headed to a pals for a bbq!

Old 06-14-2011, 08:20 AM

my new baby / 1st camaro!!

picked her up on monday... ♥♥♥♥♥

Gratz! She's Beautiful!

Old 06-14-2011, 11:10 AM

Pretty Excellent move! I got a deal on my insurance as my family has a ton of Chevys on our plan - we get a lower rate across the board. However, I only take my baby out a couple of times a week. My regular ride is a Chevy Avalanche and i use that for work, picking up the kids, pretty much everything else. The cam is for me and the wife on date night or if im headed to a pals for a bbq!
yeah, same here - i think i've put maybe 200 miles on her in the month+ i've had her (and ~90 of those miles are trips to / from the dealership)... she's definitely gonna be the #2 driver / kept under cover...

Old 06-14-2011, 01:47 PM
2nd Gear member

Fantastic car!

Don't ever sell it... hand it down to the children ;-)

Old 06-14-2011, 10:40 PM
April 2012 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

nice i likes it

Old 06-15-2011, 05:43 AM

wohohooooOOooo nice choice .... congratulations ......its really very classy ... .....

Last edited by Camaro 69; 06-15-2011 at 10:07 AM.
Old 06-17-2011, 04:07 PM

yeah, same here - i think i've put maybe 200 miles on her in the month+ i've had her (and ~90 of those miles are trips to / from the dealership)... she's definitely gonna be the #2 driver / kept under cover...

That's the way to do it. Are you keeping it on the street or garage? The problem I've run into is that depending on where that heavy car is the fact that it reacts to its surroundings. I had mine in the backyard under a tarp for a while and it pretty much sank a tad into the ground after about 3 weeks of non driving. Those unnecessary trips that put miles on your ride are the worse!

Old 06-18-2011, 03:23 AM

That's the way to do it. Are you keeping it on the street or garage? The problem I've run into is that depending on where that heavy car is the fact that it reacts to its surroundings. I had mine in the backyard under a tarp for a while and it pretty much sank a tad into the ground after about 3 weeks of non driving. Those unnecessary trips that put miles on your ride are the worse!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm lucky enough to live in a cul-de-sac with plenty of extra parking... i've kinda stolen an end spot for roxie... i also park my daily driver next to her to ensure that no donkeys ding her doors lastly, i keep her undercover between drives - pollen is ridiculous here and she'd be green/yellow in no time without being covered up (not to mention bird poop)

Quick Reply: my new baby / 1st camaro!!