2010+ General
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I think i just bought a red lemon!

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2009, 10:03 AM
Default I think i just bought a red lemon!

Well I just got my 2010 Camaro RS V6 in Victory Red but all I'm seeing is Fail. First off one of the key fobs doesn't work and the key doesn't get released with the button. Than I started getting a tire pressure message on display and from what I can tell I have a bad left rear wheel sensor (that wheel isn't being read at all). This morning I went to get breakfast before work and my speedometer is off (it's stuck at 40 rather than 0). This is really starting to **** me off. The car now has 126 miles on it, going to the dealership Monday and if they don't do something about it I'm gonna be PISSED.

/rant

Old 08-22-2009, 10:19 AM
In the Staging Lanes

brand new car giving these issues? ouch...good luck with it

Old 08-22-2009, 10:40 AM

Yessir, like I said it's got 126 miles on it as of today, god this sucks...

Old 08-22-2009, 10:51 AM
In the Staging Lanes

ive never heard of something like this happen...i would be raising hell at the dealership

Old 08-22-2009, 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by Zues
ive never heard of something like this happen...i would be raising hell at the dealership
Oh they're so lucky they're not open today omgggg I'm soo pissed, just wait until Monday I'm goin' in there and yellin' at everyone in sight lol. Ugh this is so aggravating.

Old 08-22-2009, 12:48 PM
VIP member

yes take it right back to dealership and tell them to fix the problems NOW!!

brand new cars shouldn't be having problems like this

Old 08-22-2009, 02:14 PM
Third Generation Moderator
March 2010 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

Tell you what; go in there and be polite and pleasant, instead of angry and yelling at everyone. They'll be much more willing to help you out and much less likely to "accidentally" fill your intake with spittle.

Having worked in customer service for 5 years, I promise you it's a better way to handle it.

Old 08-22-2009, 03:18 PM
Y2K
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Saint Ebony
Tell you what; go in there and be polite and pleasant, instead of angry and yelling at everyone. They'll be much more willing to help you out and much less likely to "accidentally" fill your intake with spittle.

The dealership didn't build the car but they get the displeasure of making it right if there's a problem.
Keep your cool and be respectful,it'll go a long way toward good service.
If you need to vent write a letter to GM,ultimately they are responsible for the quality of their products and should take the heat if things aren't right.

Old 08-22-2009, 05:35 PM
Tech Droid

The first year issue of a new model is always full of bugs, just like new computer software. Let factory build them for one or two years to get them right. Don't get pissed at the dealer, they just get to fix what the factory didn't assemble right.

Old 09-19-2009, 09:00 AM

Thanks for the input guys, the car's running fine now. I talked to a guy at the service at GM and since I've had so many problems in such a short period of time (It's been in the dealer like 5 more times since I made this thread) they're going to pay my first months payment which is like $469. Also the guys at the dealer were very nice and helpful, after a while the guy that was helping me would tell me to clock in when I brought it in (again) lol.

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Danny/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG]Also I don't think I ever posted a pic so here's two for you guys .

Quick Reply: I think i just bought a red lemon!