2010+ General
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help with status codes?

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2009, 07:58 AM
In the Staging Lanes
Default Help with status codes?

So here's my recent update. The salesman called yesterday and I now have an order #. . .well, 2 cause I am not quite sure which it is. . .all he could tell me was that "it is in the system now". . .this frieghtens me considering it was supposed to be allocated last week. So I called the help line and she couldn't see anything on my number in her system so she even called my dealer to confirm the number and she was still unable to see anything "because it was only allocated last week and please try back at a later date".

Here is my order # NKSXQK but it could be NKSX2K but since most dont have numbers im going with the first one, can anyone find out any information for me on this order number??

Thanks so much to anyone who can help!

Old 06-25-2009, 10:16 AM
1st Gear Member

hmmmm wow that is confusing...i haven't heard anything from my dealer but i plan on going in tomorrow for a check up on the process lol...but last time i heard mine wasn't in the system at the beginning of june but was supposed to go through in the next round of allocations for them which is next week

but by looking at our order numbers alone, they are in the same format...my order number is NKKP5C and my BAC is 114665...so that's what mine looks like and it's still in preliminary the last i heard...

what does your BAC say?

Old 06-25-2009, 12:20 PM
In the Staging Lanes

um. . .what is a BAC??

Old 06-25-2009, 08:10 PM
1st Gear Member

i have no idea lol but it's right underneath my order number on the print out of my order that my dealer gave me...

didn't your dealer give you a print out of your order with all its options when you went in the very first time?

the order sheet says GM workbench or something like that or GM workorderbench i don't have it with me at the moment but i remember that that's what it says and the BAC looked like another important number right below the order number itself :/

who knows what it means though...if i have some time later maybe i can look up what the BAC means or ask tomorrow when i go in to check up on things

Old 06-26-2009, 07:03 AM
In the Staging Lanes

UGH!! That's why I'm getting frustrated No, I didn't receive a printout, when I chose my options we actually got on to the public Chevy.com/camaro website and "built my car" then he just printed the page once I chose what I wanted, but I didn't get to keep it. I'm gunna give it about a week and sometime next week I'm gunna call the help desk again and hope theres been some movement. . . Good luck at the dealer today!!

Old 06-26-2009, 05:39 PM
1st Gear Member

ok...so BAC is just the dealer delivery/charge/billing code...mine just got allocated yesterday 7 weeks it should be here!!!!

Old 06-29-2009, 12:31 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Well keep me updated on your status codes, I'm going to use yours as a guide for when mine should be complete since my dealer isn't as helpful when it comes to status code updates. Ill just assume mine is about a week ahead of yours so keep me posted!!!

Old 06-29-2009, 06:39 PM
November 2009 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

Ask your dealer to give you weekly updates on Wednsdays, the system updates on Tuesdays ,so if anything changes on your order it'll be in the system by Wed.
You guys are probably both @ 1100 (preliminary order accepted)
This will help

Old 06-29-2009, 10:28 PM
1st Gear Member

so i finally figured out the whole code thing the other day when i talked to my salesman...they get allocated (well at least for my dealer) on wednesday/thursday and then they commit the orders to those allocations right then but then the following thursday is when they actually place the order to GM (which is status code 2000)...

so when you talked to your dealer and they said that they were finalizing the order a week after they told you it was already allocated that's why...

so my status 2000 code will occur this thursday...but again, the 6-8 weeks from there should be dead on because some people ordered from this dealership may 23rd (i was a little bitter that i missed this allocation by 3 days!! lol) and those two are coming in around july 16th...so that's some very inspiring news

Old 06-30-2009, 10:23 AM
In the Staging Lanes

so this means I must have been 2000 as of June 18th, that makes me feel better. So I'm a week and a half in 6.5 to go

Quick Reply: Help with status codes?