2010+ General
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Automotive Traveler Drives the 2010 Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2009, 12:03 AM
Default Automotive Traveler Drives the 2010 Camaro

I'm happy to report that Automotive Traveler's own Brandy Schaffels was one of the very limited number of West Coast-based journalists invited to this week's San Diego Camaro launch program, getting her chance to drive the car yesterday. With the embargo finally lifted on driving impressions, she worked hard to get her review finished and it's now up on Automotive Traveler. We hope you'll take a look (http://automotivetraveler.com/jump/281) and more importantly, leave your comments and feedback.

My question is this, with the introduction of the new Camaro, with price being an object, as well as the prospect that it's inevitable that fuel prices will rise long term, if buying a new Camaro would you opt for the V6 or V8 version, and would you opt for the manual or automatic gearbox? Even if you start the discussion here, please...leave comments in our comments section as well. It would be great if when non Camaro enthusiasts read Brandy's review, that they see comments from the Camaro faithful.

My second question, and this is very important, is if you were a contributor to a magazine like Automotive Traveler -- where the road trip is the essence of who we are -- where would you want your first drive in the Camaro to be? Again, comments here are great -- I have my E-mail notification set on instant -- but please leave comments in the comments section of Brandy's review. As some of you know I was the one who did the first Vanishing Point drive in old/new Challengers last April for Musclecar Enthusiast and now I'm looking for ideas on what would be the ultimate Camaro road trip later this spring. You never know, your trip might be selected and you might get invited to participate.

While your on automotivetraveler.com, poke around, and take a look at some of the other content we have posted.

The wait is over...the Camaro is back!

Richard Truesdell
Editorial Director, Automotive Traveler