Nominations for November ROTM - 5th Gen, that's right, 5th Gen

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2009, 08:23 AM
November 2009 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club
Talking

Originally Posted by Dat Man
Camaro Freaks,

Saving for Hennessey upgrade. HPE 475, no. HPE 550, no. HPE 600 or 650, keep going. HPE 700, 800, or 1000 is the question.

May the best Gen 5 win. Thanks again for the opp.
OK...Mr Green Arrow,
I object to the above post...future mods aren't relevant and may sway the voters , please have the future mods stricken from the record.

It's on Dat Man !!

Old 10-04-2009, 02:00 AM
2nd Gear member

som1 come pick me up in ur 5th gen and take me for a ride plz

Old 10-04-2009, 01:40 PM
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Chevelle Man
OK...Mr Green Arrow,
I object to the above post...future mods aren't relevant and may sway the voters , please have the future mods stricken from the record.

It's on Dat Man !!
I agree with Chevelle_Man. hell if we were going on future mods, we'd all have something amazing to post

I already know who I'm voting for =P

Old 10-04-2009, 04:55 PM
September 2009 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

I look at it like this, you can put whatever you want to in the description, but the people on here are not idiots. They are not going to vote for what it could be, they are going to vote for what it is and what you've got it in, time, money and work. So it's whatever you want to do as far as I'm concerned, you can't BS this crowd!

Old 10-04-2009, 05:26 PM
1st Gear Member

I agree with that green arrow, what sense would it make to vote for someone just because they say they're gonna do mods of any sort. don't make sense...

Old 10-05-2009, 06:50 AM
November 2009 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

I was only kidding....I know nobody's gonna vote for a car based on future mods...I was just playing around.

Old 10-05-2009, 05:34 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Camaro Freaks...

I agree... Who cares about future mods? I threw that out as a question. I need more HP! Chevelle Man has a nice ride but it can not hang with the DATMOBILE. Really?

While he was posting to the forum this weekend, I was out killing horses. It's in my blood. I smoked a Shelby GT and parked my ride in the middle of a Stang Club Saturday. How dare them meet within 2 miles of my house. I gave a 1970 Mach I owner a little taste of the glory in front of all his Musty friends. He was hooked before he got to 3rd gear. I bet Chevelle Man didn't have 12-15 from a Stanger convention sweating his ride this weekend.

I'm not about beating another 5th Gen on a forum, I'm here for the brotherhood. If I'm going to beat another 5th Gen, bring on the next ride. I like the car but it's no contest.

DAT MAN

Old 10-05-2009, 11:21 PM
2nd Gear member

Originally Posted by Dat Man
Camaro Freaks...

I agree... Who cares about future mods? I threw that out as a question. I need more HP! Chevelle Man has a nice ride but it can not hang with the DATMOBILE. Really?

While he was posting to the forum this weekend, I was out killing horses. It's in my blood. I smoked a Shelby GT and parked my ride in the middle of a Stang Club Saturday. How dare them meet within 2 miles of my house. I gave a 1970 Mach I owner a little taste of the glory in front of all his Musty friends. He was hooked before he got to 3rd gear. I bet Chevelle Man didn't have 12-15 from a Stanger convention sweating his ride this weekend.

I'm not about beating another 5th Gen on a forum, I'm here for the brotherhood. If I'm going to beat another 5th Gen, bring on the next ride. I like the car but it's no contest.

DAT MAN

I dont like u. i dont wana be your brother.

(and just to put it out there, i am the first to witness rdot post outside of CFOT if he does)

Old 10-05-2009, 11:25 PM

Lol, you parked your camaro in a stang meet? what are you 16 and your parents bought you a 5th gen? I wish you would have done that around here, yeah the '10s are quick but you would have got rolled on by "12-15 stangers." Yeah sometimes i go to stuff like that for chevys but i don't park my **** in the middle of the place and try to race everyone, im there to enjoy the cars.

Old 10-05-2009, 11:41 PM
2nd Gear member

Originally Posted by SVTeeshirt
Lol, you parked your camaro in a stang meet? what are you 16 and your parents bought you a 5th gen? I wish you would have done that around here, yeah the '10s are quick but you would have got rolled on by "12-15 stangers." Yeah sometimes i go to stuff like that for chevys but i don't park my **** in the middle of the place and try to race everyone, im there to enjoy the cars.
This...

He sounds like a dbag to me, one of those kids who thinks he's the fastest thing around, then gets mad when a sleeper shows him up hahaha.

I'm voting for Chevelleman

Quick Reply: Nominations for November ROTM - 5th Gen, that's right, 5th Gen