New Members Area New to Camaro Forums? Start here!

17 and got a 4th gen z28

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2010, 02:07 PM
4th Gear Member

I accept your apology. If you don't want to be judged, don't have an opinion. It's true in every instance of every day that you walk around on this planet.

I gave my opinion, you retaliated. You played the system and lost.

This argument is over, this thread is over. I'm leaving now =)

Old 12-05-2010, 02:09 PM
2nd Gear member

Okay so i broke the rules i honestly dont feel welcomed here so i would not really care if i got booted lol. I think the train thing is expected too, its called karma. My attitude isnt what you think and I hope you continue to enjoy harrassing new members. ... Surprised me by accepting the apology...

Last edited by greenmachine96; 12-05-2010 at 02:10 PM. Reason: na
Old 12-05-2010, 02:13 PM
1st Gear Member

@Greenmachine trust me all of the active members here are good people and respect everyone, when I read this thread, to me it was more like you were bragging with the attitude like your better then everyone, now that you have a z28. There are plenty of v6 camaro's out there that can put your z28 in the rear view mirror.
We are all happy you got a z28, and welcome you to the forums. But you have sent mixed messages, your going to treat your car right, and then have the attitude of a ricer "you know you would win"

Old 12-05-2010, 02:17 PM
September 2011 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

Originally Posted by ChevyManCam
@Greenmachine trust me all of the active members here are good people and respect everyone, when I read this thread, to me it was more like you were bragging with the attitude like your better then everyone, now that you have a z28. There are plenty of v6 camaro's out there that can put your z28 in the rear view mirror.
We are all happy you got a z28, and welcome you to the forums. But you have sent mixed messages, your going to treat your car right, and then have the attitude of a ricer "you know you would win"
I agree. I've read through the whole thread a couple times and it seems as though you do indeed have an attitude problem. You're welcome here for sure. And don't worry about evilkal. He always comes across as a major d*** at first but he grows on you later on lol. Just be cool and don't go bragging about having a Z because it will come back and bite you in the a**. Just a fair warning for future reference lol

Old 12-05-2010, 02:20 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by chaotic94
he always comes across as a major d*** at first but he grows on you later on lol.
lmfao!!!
That is a sig quote for sure

Old 12-05-2010, 02:21 PM
2nd Gear member

Didnt mean to come off like i was bragging or anything. Why would i brag to a bunch of guys with nicer cars than me? I dont think like a ricer at all I am surrounded by neighbors that drag race and have hotrods that would blow my doors off and they set an example for me cause they dont drive like idiots. What im saying is i dont have any intention of bragging or having that attitude. My only intention here is to talk cars with other car guys and learn the tricks of the trade. Not to be initiated in by a guy who gets a kick out of messing with new members like a frat boy. BTW im not talking about you.

Old 12-05-2010, 02:36 PM
May 2013 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

nice car for sure. Polo Green Metallic FTW!

Old 12-05-2010, 02:39 PM
September 2011 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

Well you came across as the cocky new kid who thinks his Z is the hottest sh*t in town lol. I have nothing against you. But it's no use trying to have a pissing contest with members who have been here for a LONG time lol.
Anyways, Congrats on the new ride. Once again, pics are required lol. And chill with us in the lounge or the v8 section of wherever you please.

Old 12-05-2010, 02:40 PM
September 2011 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

^My stupidity! I didn't read the post you put up about pics in your garage.

Old 12-05-2010, 02:43 PM
September 2011 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

Nice car! I like the color and the Firechicken wheels. Although everyone who looks at the pic he has of his Camaro in his garage, notice that it's sitting next to a FORD tractor!!!