Wheels, Tires and other Exterior Talk about your rims, body kits, and other exterior mods here.

Where could i find a red Z28 windshield sticker ?!?!?

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2008, 07:17 PM
In the Staging Lanes
Default RE: Where could i find a red Z28 windshield sticker ?!?!?

ORIGINAL: 1969 SS

ORIGINAL: StrokedSS
I think this guy has a beef with JCRDZ28.Anything she posts about decals or stripes, hes got somethingnegative about anyone thatbuys vinyl stripes.I've bought my stripes from her for my 02SSand they still look great on my car. And I will be buying stripes from her for 69 camaro shortly. Also Jen....I will need you to do the graphics for my boat! I'll email you what I need shortly.
I have no beef against anyone, except maybe people that would try to put words in my mouth, especially coming from a new member on here, that doesn't know anything about me, or what I add to this forum.

my posts had nothing to do with "her" (I actually thought it was a "him"). if she makes vinyl kits for cars and sells them to people I'm happy for her and wish her the best. I really do. why the hell would I be trying to stop someone I don't even know from making money for themselves?

I have helped out more people on this board, with their problems,real problems, then most other have done or are even able to do, so you obviously don't know me at all

I was just telling the OP how I feel about putting cheap looking vinyl (only my opinion) onto a car. when I do something to any of my cars, or anything in general, in my life, I go all the way and never take the cheap way out. I do it right and I do it once. what do you think lasts longer on a car? paint or stickers? 'nuff said!
The 30th anniversary herritage edition camaro had vinyl stripes from the factory, same with the 35th ann camaro , 69 yenko, many other GM Vehicles came with vinyl graphics from the factory."yenko wasnt factory but the stripes from Yenko were vinyl". Not to mention the Trans am hood birds on factory TA's were vinyl also.

Old 02-19-2008, 11:10 AM
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: StrokedSS

The guy wants a damn windshield decal.....what the hell would he go ahead and paint it on the windshield for?
this thread has been blow out of proportion now. the OP was asking about a windshile banner and a bunch of us suggested against stuff like that. you were the one to bring the other stuff into this thread about more vinyl stripes and I just stated my opinion.

if you want to ***** and moan and cause more problems in this forum, please leave now. this isn't one of those types of forums and we don't need new members here that are going to cause those types of problems

Also JCRDZ28, I am sorry if you took any of this the wrong way. I in no way, meant any offense to you and am sorry if I got you all defensive about your work

Old 02-19-2008, 06:37 PM

Being a new member doesnt make any difference and doesnt mean that I know less about camaros than you do.I'm not a kid either.

Old 02-19-2008, 10:44 PM
In the Staging Lanes

i didnt post this so people can add negative things to it come on now if you dont have that much of a life to sit here and not help out fellow members then that is pretty sad (other words get a life). I posted because i needed something/advice and i asked fellow members to help me out or if they know of were i could get one. Putting a "Z28" banner on a "Z28" is not ricey sorry like JRCD said plenty of cars have them coming from the factory and btw thanks JRCD for your offer.I acutally have a friend that dos custom vinyl and hes making me one for free.