Wheels, Tires and other Exterior Talk about your rims, body kits, and other exterior mods here.

blue fog light and turn signal bulbs....?

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2006, 07:14 PM
2nd Gear member
Default RE: blue fog light and turn signal bulbs....?

Most of u guys have a fuct up opinion on what is rice... Not every mod appearance wise is rice esp. on camaros and F-birds. It's all in different taste, as long as you don't put a wing that looks like sh*t on it or cover the thing in NOS=> Decals when youre not running any juice then how is that "rice" I personally think my car is far from rice... I just put oval fogs on it with red halos and everyone that have seen them think they look badass. And as far as underbody neons go, every 4th gen that Ive seen with a glow kit looks sick as fuc|<

If it isn't a 4 cylinder with a bodykit to look fast with decals plastered all over it then it's not rice. Especially F-Bodys

[IMG]local://upfiles/4475/0E501CD35A1A40B8926CDAC358D59E68.jpg[/IMG]

Old 10-11-2006, 11:01 PM
January 2007 ROTM

every 4th gen that Ive seen with a glow kit looks sick as fuc|<

Not trying to start anything ........ just making a statement

Statement :

I have never seen a 4th gen with glow kits on them

Old 10-12-2006, 12:37 AM
In the Staging Lanes

ill make a statement too

STATEMENT:

i laughed for a good 6 minutes when i saw the pic of ur car u posted for us all to enjoy... IN MY OPINION.... i would loose the mesh, braw, and license plate "african engineered" (lol i just thought of that one!) to the side... but thats a pretty rockin frame u have to go around ur plate... LOL!

.....but yeah my friend had a 4th gen with a blue light kit under it and i will agree that it looked pretty tight... but thats just my taste.

.... and i dont think that we are the ones with the ****ed up opinions on what is nice!

and i would say ur car is far from rice too... but it is close to one of the worst looking f-bodys ive seen... SORRY! but the truth!

Old 10-12-2006, 12:51 AM
In the Staging Lanes

..... o and about ur comment.....
"If it isn't a 4 cylinder with a bodykit to look fast with decals plastered all over it then it's not rice. Especially F-Bodys"

.... i think ur are completely wrong... just look at this camaro... its more rice than the hondas i've seen in my town!

Old 10-12-2006, 12:13 PM
3rd Gear Member

http://www.superbrightleds.com More than blue lights and more than ricers
As far as fog lights go those are a little more challanging to find, but http://store.summitracing.com/egnsea...=KeywordSearch
is where you can find them. I am personally against Camaros being gayified by lights and fake grills on stock body panels. I've seen some pretty cool Camaros with body kits. But then again they're show cars and everything is done right and professionally. It wasn't made to go fast, just look good. I am never a fan of those big bulky bras. Look under it when you take it off, the paint is a different color and most likely there are scratches. Neons are a waste of money. Both the car and the actaul lights. They don't last more than a couple months (I learned my lesson, personal experience.) But I guess the best way to learn is to live it.

Old 10-12-2006, 07:45 PM
In the Staging Lanes

are you saying a dodge neon is a waste of money!?!?! cuz i just bought a 97 for $$350 for my winter car! lol! its fresh ta def!

Old 10-12-2006, 11:09 PM
3rd Gear Member

ONLY if you think it is worth ricing it out... and try to make it fast... and think it's hot ****.

Old 10-13-2006, 02:33 AM
In the Staging Lanes

ha ha ha ha hell no! i dont plan on droppin a dime into it! I DO LOVE RICE THO!

Old 10-13-2006, 12:38 PM
3rd Gear Member

AZN pride?

Old 10-17-2006, 09:53 PM
1st Gear Member

lmao

Quick Reply: blue fog light and turn signal bulbs....?