Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2008, 04:01 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: ws6 vs ss

Wow you are annoying...

Old 03-07-2008, 04:13 PM
3rd Gear Member

Didnt know we banned people for having a different opinion on things...

Kinda sad.

Old 03-07-2008, 04:53 PM
Ninja Administrator

we dont ban people for their opinions, but we do ban them for their behavior. you need to review the forum rules if you cannot see why 98ss was banned, he broke several.

Old 03-07-2008, 04:55 PM
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: TheStig

Kinda sad.
Well you can assume you know the whole story, but you don't stig. He was banned for too much swearing (which I asked him to stop several times). I made a decision and I stand by it, he had plenty of chances to get his act together and he made the choice not to. What's sad is that people assume they know all of the details in a givin situation and feel the need to comment publicly on it.

Old 03-07-2008, 05:19 PM
March '09 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

JD was right to ban him I went back and read some of the thread that 98 was in and they gave him every chance to follow the rules and he chose not to. I have only been on this forum for a couple of months and for the most part it has been very good and informative. And I believe that every body has a right to there own opinions and beliefs. But when comes down to physical threats and disrespect you got to go.

Old 03-07-2008, 05:31 PM
4th Gear Member

good riddence... i was tired of being called spartart... and his bs..[>:]

Old 03-07-2008, 07:23 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: JD1969

Kinda sad.
Well you can assume you know the whole story, but you don't stig. He was banned for too much swearing (which I asked him to stop several times). I made a decision and I stand by it, he had plenty of chances to get his act together and he made the choice not to. What's sad is that people assume they know all of the details in a givin situation and feel the need to comment publicly on it.
but now how am i gonna find out what wheels/tires he had?

Old 03-07-2008, 07:25 PM
3rd Gear Member

Kinda sad.

I never assumed I knew the whole story. And I never said he was right in saying any of the things he did. I just dont believe a full banishment was needed. He was on this forum for over a year and loves camaros just like anyone else. Perhaps a suspention would have been more appriate.

Old 03-07-2008, 07:31 PM
3rd Gear Member

What's sad is that people assume they know all of the details in a givin situation and feel the need to comment publicly on it.
And saying that to me was unnessicary , as I had already stated I never assumed anything. And I never said that what jake did was right or wrong. I just stated my opinion. I have talked with him and spector already.

Old 03-07-2008, 08:52 PM
Ninja Administrator

the admin are usually pretty good about giving 2nd chances. technically he used up several 2nd chances..... but if he dropped the attitude and approached an admin with an apology im sure he would be let back in