VS Cars going head to head!

Well...I tried to race someone...

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2007 | 01:44 PM
|
4th Gear Member
Default Well...I tried to race someone...

I always hear all these kill stories on here, and I never really race...I've only raced off the light a few times. Anyways, get my Camaro out last week put on my new rims and go out. Pull up to a brand new 05 Mustang, young driver, so I thought for sure he would race...we drive near each other for 3 miles before I say forget it and drive off...

So moral of the story, Black Rims add 100hp and will scare stangs ****less...

Old 04-10-2007 | 01:47 PM
May 2007 ROTM
Default RE: Well...I tried to race someone...

I am speechless[&:] ....................nice new sig, the prostreet neon would be proud.

Old 04-10-2007 | 02:16 PM
2nd Gear member

what you need to do is when you pull up beside someone at a light rev your engine and look them right in the eyes. most of the time they will race you

Old 04-10-2007 | 03:20 PM
Tech Droid

I like to do that when the light is red and make them jump the light, and get their picture taken by the photocop camera.

Old 04-10-2007 | 03:26 PM
May 2007 ROTM

Your funny as well as mean. didn't know the 2nd side...........still funny.

Old 04-10-2007 | 07:49 PM
|
4th Gear Member

I literally went as fast as this guy was going for at least a couple miles...then we got on the highway, so I punched it...

Yea...I dont race much...

I raced a 98+ SS...that was fun (I won of course)...

Old 04-10-2007 | 08:30 PM
2nd Gear member

lmao about the SS win.. nice job on that one.. one question though, was that before or after the rims? Im wondering cuz theres an 07 z06 i wanna race around here.. jk, but seriously the same thing happends to me all the time, i see a mustang but they never want to race. I think its because its a stock v6, so people dont think much about it, but the other day i was going somewhere and started pulling up behind an older car.. I figured it was just an older car and didnt pay it much attention, but little did i know it was a 5.0 stang. I was right behind them and they put on their blinker to change lanes and let me beside them, and thats when i noticed it.. It had some kind of different hood, and dual exhaust was all i could tell.. anyway, my car was feeling a little slow for a sec (no V6 jokes guys) so i gave it some gas to pass him.. he passed me back, so i passed him back again, and then he drove up beside me and it sounded like he either down shifted or just floored it cuz i heard the rpm's jump suddenly and he started to take off... Well, even though i drive a V6 i cant have that, so I gave it just enough gas to pass him.. then, he passed me again and I floored it and passed him, then put on my blinker to get in his lane because i had to turn.. he switched to the lane i was in and kept going.. I dont know if he was actually trying to race or what, but it caught me completely by surprise.. I wish I wouldnt have turned and gave it a few honks instead..

Old 04-11-2007 | 02:40 AM
Overdrive Member

I usually can't goad anyone on into a race, for some odd reason there's always a cop less than a 1/4 mile back, and with my exhaust, the last thing you want to do is floor it with a cop within a 1/2 mile...

Old 04-11-2007 | 04:27 AM

haha i raced a kid in my class with a 98 mustang with the 3.8 it was funny cus he was one of those kids that would talk and not walk so a bunch of his friends finally got him to race me and it was like taking candy from a baby and my car is bone stock other then some big heavy subs and bald tires

Old 04-11-2007 | 04:40 AM
2nd Gear member

the SS HE RACED WAS MEEEEEEEEE!!! i was eating a burger an fliped him off he thought i meant go LMAO so yeah he got me (its not a v6 hes lieing shhhhhh)hahaha

Quick Reply: Well...I tried to race someone...