VS Cars going head to head!

Very funny race... BTW Buick century & Dodge charger

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2008, 03:15 PM
3rd Gear Member
Default RE: Very funny race... BTW Buick century & Dodge charger

ORIGINAL: X I OZZY I X

Haha read this after I read the mustang article....

"Mark and Melanie did not go out planning to die. Having been there myself, taking the love of my life out for a drive in my Mustang it's the last thing on our minds. Having street raced myself, I never expected it to end like this for me or for the other guy. Nobody does, but it happens every day. Mark had just bought his dream car and was likely inexperienced behind the wheel with 300hp on tap and being new to a stick shift. He was likely very proud and excited about having this new machine and wanted to have fun with it. We have all been there."

All I have to say to Mark, the driver of the mustang, HE IS A DUMB ***! YOU NEVER RACE A MUSTANG WHEN YOU ARE NEW TO STICK SHIFT AND ONLY HAD IT FOR 3-4 DAYS... wow what a dumb *** he deserved what was coming hard to say that... but who goes out racing 3-4 days after you are new to stick... lmao... That was why the accdient happened and why he lost control of the car, thats what I think...
We'll be sure to post this up when your horrific, bloody, gruesome, painful, disgusting, burningmetal death happens. Not trying to sway you away from street racing though. Just make sure it's on a back road where no other cars or people have to pay for your mistake.

Old 05-15-2008, 11:39 PM

The mistake that I hate that this 24 year old kid made, is he put the life of his girlfriend in his hands. His girlfriend probably tried to convince him out of it, I know my girlfriend does all the time, but its the thing that we will never know. That is what makes this story so disgusting to hear about, If it was just him in the car, then I wouldn't have a problem. But to hear that he risked someone Else's life on top of his own not knowing what the car could do because he just got it 3-4 days ago and was new to stick... If it was by himself I would have no objection as I said before.

LT1RUNNER, I totally agree with you when you talk about racing down a side road or stripe, so someone else does not have to pay for your mistakes... It just makes me sick to hear that he killed himself and someone else because of a horrific accident that he never knew was coming to him.

Old 05-17-2008, 12:40 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: LT1RUNNER

ORIGINAL: X I OZZY I X

Haha read this after I read the mustang article....

"Mark and Melanie did not go out planning to die. Having been there myself, taking the love of my life out for a drive in my Mustang it's the last thing on our minds. Having street raced myself, I never expected it to end like this for me or for the other guy. Nobody does, but it happens every day. Mark had just bought his dream car and was likely inexperienced behind the wheel with 300hp on tap and being new to a stick shift. He was likely very proud and excited about having this new machine and wanted to have fun with it. We have all been there."

All I have to say to Mark, the driver of the mustang, HE IS A DUMB ***! YOU NEVER RACE A MUSTANG WHEN YOU ARE NEW TO STICK SHIFT AND ONLY HAD IT FOR 3-4 DAYS... wow what a dumb *** he deserved what was coming hard to say that... but who goes out racing 3-4 days after you are new to stick... lmao... That was why the accdient happened and why he lost control of the car, thats what I think...
We'll be sure to post this up when your horrific, bloody, gruesome, painful, disgusting, burningmetal death happens. Not trying to sway you away from street racing though. Just make sure it's on a back road where no other cars or people have to pay for your mistake.
BUUURRRRNNNNNNN!