ORIGINAL: 383 79

Only one way to find out
i know, and im working on it

Old 05-27-2008 | 10:23 AM
4th Gear Member
Default RE: Sweet race.... if it ever happens

ORIGINAL: SpecterGT260

hes also full weight stock suspension though. im 98% confident ill eat him up. he hasnt tried to contact me yet though (which is another indicator that ill probably win).
Well...I'm not up to schedule a street race, and my car is no slowpoke. On top of that, who would want to street race an expensive car. The risk is astronomically high for him. Don't get too cocky just because hes not willing to illegally risk his nice car. I'm not defending his power, I'm just stating...
I thought you ran low 14's or high 13's, no offence but for a car claiming over 450 hp that is very slow. At any rate lots of people race high dollar cars on the street (not that I condone it). The guy with the Ford is so full of **** I cam smell it through my monitor. There is no way that he is putting down 700 somthing rwhp with a 409 N/A and still driving it everyday on the street.

Old 05-27-2008 | 11:28 AM
|
Ninja Administrator

exactly what ive been trying to say JD. 400 hp isnt a big deal, but u want to start breaking over the 500rwhp mark with a smallblock you better be going pretty radical. and if he can feather that car over an 8" curb to park it and show it off he doesnt have any radical parts in there

Old 05-27-2008 | 12:59 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: JD1969

hes also full weight stock suspension though. im 98% confident ill eat him up. he hasnt tried to contact me yet though (which is another indicator that ill probably win).
Well...I'm not up to schedule a street race, and my car is no slowpoke. On top of that, who would want to street race an expensive car. The risk is astronomically high for him. Don't get too cocky just because hes not willing to illegally risk his nice car. I'm not defending his power, I'm just stating...
I thought you ran low 14's or high 13's, no offence but for a car claiming over 450 hp that is very slow. At any rate lots of people race high dollar cars on the street (not that I condone it). The guy with the Ford is so full of **** I cam smell it through my monitor. There is no way that he is putting down 700 somthing rwhp with a 409 N/A and still driving it everyday on the street.
Well, due to some technical difficulties such as tire hop/spinning. Overreving at the far end and a newbie driver, My car is capable of much faster times. I'm at the tuning stage

Old 05-29-2008 | 06:03 PM
|
Ninja Administrator

talked to another guy (friend of mine) that went to HS with the dudes son. said itsa kit car, just like the 400 others on mustangforums. the guy does not apparently have the money nor the collection he claims to have. weaksauce

Old 05-29-2008 | 06:10 PM
4' 11" 117 lbs of fury!

ORIGINAL: JD1969

JD can smell a slow pig from a mile off......

again spect hes bird seed

Old 05-30-2008 | 01:35 AM
Overdrive Member

talked to another guy (friend of mine) that went to HS with the dudes son. said its a kit car, just like the 400 others on mustangforums. the guy does not apparently have the money nor the collection he claims to have. weaksauce
Were you really expecting anything? I mean...c'mon...

Old 05-31-2008 | 04:19 PM
In the Staging Lanes

doesnt surprise me its next to impossible to find a good race it seems, everyone is full of it.

Old 06-03-2008 | 01:45 AM
1st Gear Member

Are you calling me a slow pig? LOL, jk