VS Cars going head to head!

Post your kill list

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2012 | 06:10 PM
April 2012 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

And what is your car?

Old 08-10-2012 | 10:03 PM

Beat the neighbor kid the other day..heads up race..that count? His bicycle was fast! But I got the jump!

Old 08-10-2012 | 10:26 PM
3rd Gear Member

Omg LmAo. ^

Old 08-11-2012 | 08:07 AM

Originally Posted by sandratt77
Beat the neighbor kid the other day..heads up race..that count? His bicycle was fast! But I got the jump!
Oh I know that kid. Yeah that Scwin's a classic.

But he hasn't been worth a dam' since he modded up to that banana seat. I was there the day he broke a spoke cause he was running a chunk of wood instead of cardboard on the front wheel resonator. Lost his clothes pin. I thought he was gonna cry.

But he is fast... for a kid that can barely reach the peddles.

Old 08-11-2012 | 06:45 PM

Not a ton of traffic on the old Kill Section I see.

Old 08-11-2012 | 08:47 PM

Yeah kid got poker card for his spokes now. Wanted to race for pinks but couldn't stand the thoughts of him sitting on a phone book driving my car if I lost

Old 08-11-2012 | 09:02 PM

Lol..

Old 08-30-2012 | 10:29 AM

So I was at a two-lane left turning light the other day. Since I'm the first car there and the road merges almost immediately after that, I know I own the lane. As usual, from a stoplight, the car next to me does that stupid thing trying to keep up with me. As usual, I punch it (not floor it) to get the pass and let off when I'm satisfied he knows who's boss. So the ****head passes me after I let off and does some fruity little wave like he just took me. So I laughed my *** off and that was that since my girlfriend was in the car. What I like about that story though is some asswipe is saying he trounced a Z-28 in the beamer forums. Kind of like the "Viper Killer" we have here...
2005ish BMW 5 series, 528i? It was a sedan, definitely not an M3/M5 though.

Old 09-09-2012 | 01:00 AM
2nd Gear member

Good thread for the most part, but it could use a couple more real races and a few less excuses for the loses.

Will post some kills up on the board if i ever get mine running again.

In the past though....

1999 Grand Prix GTP
Beat numorous 5.0L Mustangs from town, all my buddies cars
1983 Iroc with 350 auto
Porsche Boxter S
Other then that nothing sticks out in my head too well. I got rid of that car in 2004 so its been a while. I do have some footage of me at the track somewhere on my old computer i will try to track down one day.

The best loss i ever had was to a 70s era mustang. I took him through the intersection and then he walked by me like i wasnt on the peddle. I immediately hit the brakes and he kept going fingering me and my 3 buddies as he went by. Lucky for me there was a cop at the next light and he got pinched, muahahaha

My 2003 Acura RSX Type S
One of my favorite cars ive ever had. Love when fords and chevs called me a ricer and then decided to race from a roll. The car would wrap the 260 speedo in 5th gear 9000 rpm, shift into 6th and it would slow down
Beat early 2000s bullit mustang at the track
Beat a gnarly 240SX at the track in the first round of elimantions at a V8less event, only reason i won was i tree'd him then he missed a gear. I have that video on my old computer too.
I have to best loses i can remember. The first one was to another 70s era mustang at some local races. All night i was walking on the regular cars (VWs, other hondas, compact domestics) so i decided to ask an older guy to race. Anyways he was with his gf and was polite about it and said yes. I dont think i was out of first gear and he had already done about 5 fish tails back and forth and was gone. I couldnt even guess what he would run at the track as i have never been beaten that bad before. The second best loss i had was to a four door red honda civic in the quarter finals of the V8less event. It was embarrassing, the car was completely unassuming and had over 300whp. I have the video somewhere on this too, i think that pass he ran a 13.3 to my 14.5 or something

My 1970 Camaro a looooong time ago
i have around 15 passes down the track but cant remember any wins or loses but i do remember the loss i had to a WS6 Transam. It was the first light after watching Fast and Furious 1 haha. I was stopped at the light and he pulled up beside me and started smiling so i couldnt back down. He had me by two lengths through the interestion and my car was decent off the line even then.

Other then that i dont remember much. I will try to find some videos of my races that i filmed long ago.

Last edited by Sudstoy; 09-09-2012 at 01:02 AM.
Old 09-09-2012 | 01:01 AM
2nd Gear member

Oh yeah 260km/h im canadian

Quick Reply: Post your kill list