Camaro Forums - Chevy Camaro Enthusiast Forum

Camaro Forums - Chevy Camaro Enthusiast Forum (https://camaroforums.com/forum/)
-   VS (https://camaroforums.com/forum/vs-87/)
-   -   im sorry i killed another camaro (https://camaroforums.com/forum/vs-87/im-sorry-i-killed-another-camaro-14564/)

74_camaro 05-21-2007 02:10 PM

im sorry i killed another camaro

i was just on lunch just cruising enjoying the ride. when some punk with with a little v6 and no respect for the name camaro just started revin and trying to launch. i just ignored him cuz i didnt wanna kill a camaro.but after about 5 minutes i finally got tired of it and decided i would put him in his place. as we take off i could hear him "chirp" 1st gear. so i put it half peddal and stayed next to him we hit about 30 and i decided to finish this pathetic attempt. just stomped the gas hit second squealed the tired right in his driver side window and just left him behind. he finally caught up at the next light looked over reved again and turned right. so i just wanted to say im sorry everyone but this guy desirved it

74454bb 05-21-2007 02:33 PM

RE: im sorry i killed another camaro

Thats ok your forgiven, people like to toy with me....till I start it up.

Deagle85 05-21-2007 03:44 PM

What you did was completely justified and I probably would have done the same thing. No regrets brother, he should be ashamed to drive a camaro, especially thinking he's hot stuff in a 6. Shame shame

2lucke4u 05-21-2007 04:00 PM

ORIGINAL: Deagle85

What you did was completely justified and I probably would have done the same thing. No regrets brother, he should be ashamed to drive a camaro, especially thinking he's hot stuff in a 6. Shame shame
Whats wrong thinking you are hotstuff in a v6?

Deagle85 05-21-2007 04:11 PM

Obvious reasons

2lucke4u 05-21-2007 04:25 PM

ORIGINAL: Deagle85

Obvious reasons
That's not very nice @#@$!$.

badinfluenceRS 05-21-2007 04:32 PM

ORIGINAL: 74_camaro

but after about 5 minutes of sucking his cock i finally got tired of it and decided i would put him in his place. as we take off our pants I could hear him "chirp". so i put it in half half way and eased into him we hit about 15mins and i decided to finish this pathetic attempt. I came and just left him sore in the behind. he finally caught up at the next pride march. so i just wanted to say im a fag and sorry everyone but this guy desirved it up the a$$
V6's own, Mullet-Maro's are cool too

All I can say is your engine better not be anywhere near stock, because 1974 was a DOG year...

74_camaro 05-21-2007 04:47 PM

oh no she is no dog. we pulled this motor out of a 97 chevy truck. its a 350 with the actual vortec heads. 496in 510 exhaust rv cam. everything else just polished up. just barley got her back out last weak. this weekend killed a few mustangs working my way up. and i dont got anything against v6's **** i almost bought that car cuz it looks sick but he was just a prick thinkin it was hot stuff when he just bought it and dont know a damn thing.

2lucke4u 05-21-2007 04:49 PM

ORIGINAL: badinfluenceRS

ORIGINAL: 74_camaro

but after about 5 minutes of sucking his cock i finally got tired of it and decided i would put him in his place. as we take off our pants I could hear him "chirp". so i put it in half half way and eased into him we hit about 15mins and i decided to finish this pathetic attempt. I came and just left him sore in the behind. he finally caught up at the next pride march. so i just wanted to say im a fag and sorry everyone but this guy desirved it up the a$$
V6's own, Mullet-Maro's are cool too

All I can say is your engine better not be anywhere near stock, because 1974 was a DOG year...

x2
Thats hilarious bad.Thanks for sticking up for the v6's on this forum.We all drive camaros so we're all cool.Just because we have a v6 doesn't make us less of a camaro owner

badinfluenceRS 05-21-2007 10:04 PM

My dad has the 97 vortec 350...I can't imagine that engine in a camaro, that thing has a TON of torque

and yes lucke, I crack myself up