VS Cars going head to head!

Civic said he would kill me!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2007 | 02:08 PM
Ninja Administrator
Default RE: Civic said he would kill me!!

the H22 has like 220 hp or somethign I think, maybe a little less. but it doesnt take much more than that to get a 2500 lbs car down the track fast

Old 07-17-2007 | 02:26 AM
Overdrive Member

ORIGINAL: VQMaxFan

Lol u guys must have never sceen a properly built civic, If its an EG-6 They can be mad quick, esp with a LS/vtec or a gsr swap. Talking about a mid 13 second car. There are some awsome hondas out there it just allot of people who do them are morons and dont do it right, when done right they can kick some serious *** for only having a 1.8L motor.

As far as who stated that there are 12 second swaps... stock motor, yes its true, h22's, h23's, b20's, and K20's are all something to keep an eye out for.
I don't know all the different stats on the motors and whatnot, but what VQ says is 100% correct. There's a CMA(cubic metric ***-ton) worth of civics out there that suck, but there are a few that are damn fast. I personally witnessed a civic that consistanly ran 12.5's at the highest track in the NHRA, so that'd probably be an 11 second civic at sea level. On the other hand it sounded like ****, looked like **** and ran like **** until the turbo spooled. Even if you loose just rev at him, he knows what sounds better...

Old 07-17-2007 | 10:04 AM
Ninja Administrator

+1. I saw an old white civic hatch running 10s all day at the track. had the loudest crappiest exhaust ive ever heard. it honestly hurt my hears in tone and volume. but the little thing was fast. id still rather own a 13 sec v8

Old 07-17-2007 | 11:33 AM
|
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 95slvrZ28

ORIGINAL: VQMaxFan

Lol u guys must have never sceen a properly built civic, If its an EG-6 They can be mad quick, esp with a LS/vtec or a gsr swap. Talking about a mid 13 second car. There are some awsome hondas out there it just allot of people who do them are morons and dont do it right, when done right they can kick some serious *** for only having a 1.8L motor.

As far as who stated that there are 12 second swaps... stock motor, yes its true, h22's, h23's, b20's, and K20's are all something to keep an eye out for.
I don't know all the different stats on the motors and whatnot, but what VQ says is 100% correct. There's a CMA(cubic metric ***-ton) worth of civics out there that suck, but there are a few that are damn fast. I personally witnessed a civic that consistanly ran 12.5's at the highest track in the NHRA, so that'd probably be an 11 second civic at sea level. On the other hand it sounded like ****, looked like **** and ran like **** until the turbo spooled. Even if you loose just rev at him, he knows what sounds better...
It wasn't even about if I would win or lose. Anyone who races knows that there is a possibility that your going to lose and that's what gets your heart pounding and you adrenilin pumping! I won't back down from a challangefor a friendly race but this kid was an a-hole! Even some people in my office heard him talking and they got the impression that he thinks he was all that. Young ricers. I'll let you guys know if it happends.

Old 07-17-2007 | 08:16 PM
2nd Gear member

the kid is a punk an will lose, he prolly aint done crap to his car beyond exhaust, CAI

Old 07-18-2007 | 01:59 AM
Overdrive Member

ORIGINAL: SpecterGT260

+1. I saw an old white civic hatch running 10s all day at the track. had the loudest crappiest exhaust ive ever heard. it honestly hurt my hears in tone and volume. but the little thing was fast. id still rather own a 13 sec v8
did the one you saw smoke like crazy, 'cause the one I saw did! haha, oh man, fast but it still sucks. And I agree, a 13 second V8 all day, plus it's easier to drive on the street 'cause you don't have to wait for any turbo, torque...gotta love it.

Old 08-02-2007 | 12:47 PM
|
3rd Gear Member

That's the thing! He doesn't have a turbo or nos. He said motor to motor and he'd kick my a**!!

Old 08-02-2007 | 12:54 PM
4th Gear Member

why dont you unplug 4 plug wires and make it fair???

Old 08-02-2007 | 12:59 PM
|
3rd Gear Member

Are you kidding? As much crap as he talked I'm going to put as much space between us as possible! Let him see what true power is!!!

Old 08-02-2007 | 02:52 PM
Ninja Administrator

when is this going down?

i wanna hear the hilarious kill story

Quick Reply: Civic said he would kill me!!