VS Cars going head to head!

Camaro 1 Ricer 0

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2006, 04:34 AM
1st Gear Member
Default Camaro 1 Ricer 0

I went to the next city over and I had forgot how much of a ricer town it was. You could spend all night long just killing ricers. So anyway, this guy in a neon pulls up to the light next to me, loud as hell with his coffee can exhaust and all the ricer treatment, I'd say he was trying for the SRT4 look but with crapier looking parts. Now I know, it's a neon why even race it, but I hate, hate, hate these idiots and try and put them in their place every chance I get, I mean all I've got is a little old V6, that should be nothing for a high performance neon. So after we pull away from the light I get on it a bit to show him I'm willing. At the next light I'm behind a car in my lane, he is the front car in his lane. When it turns green he gets on it, I guess to show me I don't want to run him. I finally get him at another light, by the time I hit the speed limit of 45 I had about 1 1/2-2 lengths on him.

Oh yeah, I caught an 04' supercharged Cobra at a light and tried to get him to run me but he just laughed. I knew he would kill me very badly, all I really wanted was to see it run. Man it sounded good.

Old 12-13-2006, 02:10 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Camaro 1 Ricer 0

I know what you mean....the people who drive ricers with the attitude that my car shall own yours ticks me off.....street racing makes me a bit nervous however because I cant have reckless driving or a speed contest ticket on my record with the profession im going in to but yeah ive toyed around with a few....i usually let them get about a length on me and ill have my car wound out like im running it hard and shift and blow by them...used to be pretty funny....just like someone on these forums put it "Only milk and juice comes in 2 litres"

Old 09-24-2007, 07:31 PM
1st Gear Member

Just like "There's no replacement for displacement", right? Bah. It's all coo-hockey. I'm doing 107mph 1/4s on 2 liters and the motor's stock inside. No cams or internals as of yet. It's the kids with fart cannons and neon lights shining on their park bench wings that drive me up the wall. I just laugh and let them get the tickets.

Old 09-24-2007, 07:34 PM
2nd Gear member

yeah, hate these kids, but i do respect well done imports. I run the hell out of rice though, deserve to get their asses handed to em, too much fast and the furious **** imo

Old 09-25-2007, 12:29 AM
1st Gear Member

i got smoked by a 500 hp cobra and he has a 150 shot but didnt use it when he raced me...i have a ss and he smoked me...they are some fun cars i bet.. i cant wait till 70k or 3 yrs...or i save enough for a head/cam/rearend/ nos

Old 09-25-2007, 10:02 AM

concur with esteinmaier, Im trapping 117 in the 1/4 on 2.4 liters of "orange juice" (see its funny cause my car is orange...get it?) And my 87 Shelby CSX ran mid 13's all day long, but yeah its the dumb kids in the slow 4-bangers that make the rest of us look like a$$holes[:'(][:@]. I dont drive my car for the sound of the turbo or the BOV, though I like both, and I sure as hell didnt buy it for the neon styling or the shopping cart handle spoiler. I bought it because its the fastest car in the world for under $21,000, and its a Mopar, and about as American as you can get for a front driver these days. Modern day road runner minus 4 cylinders.

Old 09-25-2007, 10:17 AM
2nd Gear member

i love those silly little ricers... they are everywhere around here. but theres one other guy who has the biggest **** box around. my buddy in his 300 hp wrx got wasted by him[:@]apperently, he had over 10k of engine mods on this crappy looking car. i think it had like 375 hp. it was a riced out v-tech civic. i felt wicked sorry for my pal, but a few weeks later he was running for the cops and he tooka turn in town that was waaaayyy to sharp for any car at 90 mph. he spun out and demolished his civic on this bridge, got ejected out through his windshield, and unscaved, run away. never heard from him again though.