Camaro Forums - Chevy Camaro Enthusiast Forum

Camaro Forums - Chevy Camaro Enthusiast Forum (https://camaroforums.com/forum/)
-   VS (https://camaroforums.com/forum/vs-87/)
-   -   a beating like no other (https://camaroforums.com/forum/vs-87/beating-like-no-other-51981/)

kirks11 05-24-2010 11:43 PM

a beating like no other

1 Attachment(s)
A while back I met this guy with a c5 vette, he said it was really fast and had been on pinks. I have never seen his car out driving around, ive only seen videos and pictures of it on streetfire but never in person. Anyway last night a friend and I where goin to a car meet to go see some races and talk about cars. Well on our way to the meet we hit a red light and we were in the turning lane when a red c5 vette pulls up. He said he was heading to another car meet to race a regal(the same regal I raced a few weeks ago, I made an older post about racing it). So I told him I was gonna follow him to the meet. We take off from the light and he is going slow, basically letting me know he wanted me to get next to him. Sure enough he gets into the next lane and waves me past so I punch it as soon and as I get even with his door he punches it. He roasts his tires at 50mph, hit the rev limiter, then was gone!! He proceeded to leave me like I was tied to a tree. The specs of the vette: 764whp on motor, maggi supercharger, cam, forged pistons, then meth injected, and 50shot of nx, for a grand total of 1060whp.

BasicConcepts 05-25-2010 01:12 AM

nasty

chevy mechanic 05-25-2010 08:09 AM

I guess man, he must have wrecked that regal didnt he? LOL

kirks11 05-25-2010 09:22 AM

the regal didnt show sat night some of his friends showed up but he didnt last time he was out he brought out the regal on a trailor, its a fullt built lq9 iron on 116 race fuel and as of now 150 shot of spray. i raced the regal a few weeks ago on motor and he beat me by maybe 2 cars with me roasting em all the way through 1st (didnt heat my mickys up)

project blackjack 05-25-2010 05:54 PM

that looks mean..put a cowl hood on it and still had to cut a hole in it to make the maggi fit haha

White94Z28 05-25-2010 09:14 PM

that sounds like the time i pulled up next to a yellow c5 in my 89 z28. i came up and revved my engine twice, he just looks over and says "are you serious?" i said "yeah" he laughed and told me his vette has all this work done to it and it has 720hp i said "well lets see it then" and light changed he took off like i jet that thing was so fast it looked like i was going in reverse. left me behind like ive never been beat before.

kirks11 05-27-2010 12:19 AM

it was awesome , i know for sure what im doing this weekend i might go try to find a car club down here called the fuel sluts a domestic only club...... and one in orlando is free to join,

us63bravo 06-09-2010 03:38 PM

I wanna know where you guys live. Because up by me any organized meeting with cars and in 10 minutes the cops are there like were all in a brall or something. actually setting up races, forget about it, if u see someone on the road u punch it quick and then u have 2 let off because of all the damn cops around here. the only safe place is at the track and that gets boring after a while.

kirks11 06-09-2010 09:50 PM

im in orlando fl

Squid 06-10-2010 07:37 AM

fuel sluts....go join they're website.

I'd advise against street racing down here.....especially stay away from "la fiebre". You'll end up spending a huge amount and losing your license for a good while instead of just taking it to the track and spending $15......take it to the track no matter how boring you think it gets.