Vendor Special Buys Official Sponsors of CamaroForums.com ONLY! If you are interested in becoming an official sponsor, contact us.

Edelbrock® - E-Force Supercharger for Chevy Camaro SS

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2015, 06:25 AM
Former Sponsor
Default Edelbrock® - E-Force Supercharger for Chevy Camaro SS

If you were thinking of turning your can into a real beast, nothing can help you better then a Supercharger. A supercharger is driven directly by the engine. If you’re ready for improved horsepower, the kind that will have your car known all over the town is a supercharger kit from Edelbrock.

Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger systems deliver excellent horsepower and torque in a complete, street-legal kit that fits under the factory hood. The supercharger assembly has been integrated into the intake manifold for a seamless design with minimal components, eliminating the possibility of vacuum leaks between gasket surfaces. Edelbrock's inverted supercharger assembly is uniquely oriented, allowing for an incredible amount of intake runner length for maximizing low end torque.

Besides being a performance upgrade, it also have great look! The supercharger assembly and matching aluminum coil covers (on applicable systems) are black powdered coated for durability with highlighted fins and Edelbrock logo for a unique appearance that will give any engine compartment a custom look. It is designed for the Chevy Camaro SS 2011-2012.

Main features:

- Bolt-on installation
- Electronic PCM programming module, with application specific tuning
- Integrated bypass valve for little to no decrease in fuel economy.

What do you think about it?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg
EDEL-1598-GRAPH.jpg (24.3 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by carid; 01-27-2015 at 08:27 AM.
Old 11-14-2021, 01:56 PM
In the Staging Lanes
Default It's not as easy as they are making it sound.

I had pros install mine and even if you do it right, occasionally you will be WRONG!!
My Edelbrock Supercharger 15995 for my 2020 3.6 has had stumbling engine operation, check engine lights, and then my camaro decided that belts were yummy and ATE ALL OF MINE. The supercharger belt and the crank extension exploded on my first run. I got one pull in. 1. It was super fast that 1 time.
2. Take it from me. It is worth the hold time to have your EDELBROCK TECH walk you through ANY problems or questions. Big or small.
3. Expect Drawbacks.
4. NEVER GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAM.

My cat was just in the way. You can clearly see my Eaton TVS Roots style Supercharger. The wires that were so carefully zip-tied out of the way for beauty broke loose when all the belts were eaten by the alternator after the crank extension exploded (It was loud and NOTHING survived larger than a pin.

It took me two ours to get this mess out from behind the Alternator. I saved it and all the othet major components are ok. This was during my 2nd pull. If it isnt durable enough for Summit Raceway then its no good to me.

This was when I was halfway finished with pulling out belt pieces. The steel belts kept it all from turning to dust. It is EVIDENCE. From this point forward; Hear me Edelbrock. I am not happy. I have had no transportation for a month. I am patient but getting very......dissapointed!!!

Last edited by CamroChris; 11-14-2021 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Grammar