Northwest WA, OR, AK

Camaro owners in oregon?

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2008, 01:37 PM
The Jazz Man
ROTM Winner's Club
Default RE: Camaro owners in oregon?

Thanks jd, without you, who knows where this thread would have gone to.

Cool! NWFB it is! I'd like to go to PIR and run through the lights once, so I'll bring posters. I'll be going as soon as dad gets the engine put back together for his drag bike. We lost compresion, so it's out being bored some more, and the valves replaced. Hard to make a 1979 honda keep going. Hopefully with it running right, we'll jump into the 9's. I'll talk to my friend, the graphic designer. He has connections to company's that will make us stickers too.

That's great 73, that's alot of stickers . I'll look for your vids on you tube, should I just look for your name? I'l put posters up around town too, lots of f-bodys out here. Should we just plan for this cruise to be the first meet? Or should we have one ahead of time?

Old 04-29-2008, 02:30 PM
2nd Gear member

ya just look for my name it should take you to all of my vids, if i was you guys i would have one before hand just to seewho shows up and get some donations for stickers so people can know who we are when we roll up. what kind of bike does your dad have 79 what?.

Old 04-29-2008, 05:30 PM
The Jazz Man
ROTM Winner's Club

1979 Honda CBX with the factory euro kit. The engine has been majorly modified. The sleeves were removed and the block was bored out, then new sleeves dropped in. Most of the work is in the head. Dad built it 18 years ago. He then put it up for storage, and pulled it out this year. So far, we've only run a 10.7, but that was with hardly any compression.

Name:  100_1523800x533.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  85.1 KB
Name:  100_1524800x534.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  78.6 KB

Old 04-29-2008, 05:41 PM
2nd Gear member

man that is one awsome looking bike, honda's are all i ride. you need to get some vids of that beast running and going down the road.

so are we going with northwest f-body and are we going to get stickers and stuff and can we recruite any f-body people that we know. and you and joker z need to get some vids of your cars.

Old 04-29-2008, 05:53 PM
The Jazz Man
ROTM Winner's Club

Yeah, it's a fun bike, he races it with that seat. But I think I finally convinced him to use a notched racing seat, he's sliding too much on the stock one. And you can't ride it on the road, it sits 2.5 inches off the ground. I plan on getting some video of it, but the engine is out of it right now.

If they have an f-body, get em to join! I'll work on the sticker and poster. It sounds like the name is Northwest f-body, NWFB for short. Do we want artistic stickers, or just something with the name?

Old 04-29-2008, 05:53 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Sweet "northwest f bods"!!!!i know 73camaroSS. i want to make a bad *** video of mine. gotta get better weather though. lol i go by pir everyday on my way to work so if we design up something i can post it there. i wanna go run my car down there too music man. i just had mine on the dyno about 2 weeks ago. got it done for FREE!!! lol

Old 04-29-2008, 05:56 PM
In the Staging Lanes

i think we should get a cool artistic sticker with the name. i wanna get NWFB on my windsheild. lol

Old 04-29-2008, 06:01 PM
The Jazz Man
ROTM Winner's Club

I can have a poster made up that will do good with a copying machine. I might give it a shot myself, rather than load my friend up with work. I'll talk to him about the sticker. How big are we looking at roughly? 3x3, 4x6? He would need to know that first.

Old 04-29-2008, 06:13 PM
In the Staging Lanes

what kind of sticker?? like a regular sticker or the one i want to put on my windsheild?

Old 04-29-2008, 06:37 PM
2nd Gear member

just something with the name, but like Z28 AND RS AND SS need to be in there some were. not to big but some thing that sticks out cause im sure people with a badass camaro dont want a huge sticker on there car cause i know i dont. and joker Z what kind of power did your z make.

I think me and my family will be moving to st helens or scapose here in the next 2 or so months so we can have a big get together then and go tear up the streets. lol

Quick Reply: Camaro owners in oregon?